User Controls

Wondering if this land deal goes through.

Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    If this couple of acres deal falls apart, I might just buy a house up there. the only problem is, those houses 100-150 k that I could afford payments on are only one 1/3 down to maybe 1/5th of an acre.

I want at least 2-3 acres.

they jump up to 200 plus. and I won't get a loan by myself with my wrecked ass FICO

North West of Reno
    If you don't understand the logic to that last original post, You can't buy land with a loan (unless its a personal loan or a cash advancement on credit cards)

but you can buy a house with 20-30 year payments.

I could look for a 40 year payment if possible (If they still exist) and then just make dirt cheap monthly payments and save on the side to pay it off outright. when income is twice as much in 10 years. or sell it if the land suddenly is worth more than it is now. on top of the inflated dollar
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Lol move to middle America. You can literally buy a fixer upper for under 15k...2bedroom 2 bath type shit..if u want a little land you can move a little out of the burbs and get, shit, as much land as you want. Both of my grandpa's own over 400 acres.
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    And never get a 30 year loan. 15 year loan at most. Or just fucking pay cash for what you can afford like your supposed to.

Am I the only person who knows credit is retarded?
    Originally posted by RIPtotse And never get a 30 year loan. 15 year loan at most. Or just fucking pay cash for what you can afford like your supposed to.

Am I the only person who knows credit is retarded?

It is retarded, however this. if you get a 40 year loan, it's just carrying you and you pay 3/4th towards credit not principle. it's a suckers deal for someone willing to live for 40 years in that house.

but for me, on a cheap house, if I could get a 3 percent per month, 40 year loan (which I dont think exist anymore) then my payments might be like 450 a month including property tax added in. I could easily pay that while saving money to pay it off in like 10 years, rather than save for 10 years and then houses go up and up and up. never catching up.

this will probably be the last time people will get 3 percent interest rates. this was almost created under the Covid19 fiasco
    If I was going to move to the midwest or Middle America.

It might be Utah and maybe border colorado. or just somewhere in Colorado. Wyoming would be nice too.

but the rest of the midwest would cause me to have severe panic attacks. sickness. home sickness. any place with Mountains, I would like. any place with flat land as far as the eye can see would be really depressing.

Iowa, Kansas, Nebraska, Eastern ND, place like that, I'd probably slit my wrist!
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready If you don't understand the logic to that last original post, You can't buy land with a loan (unless its a personal loan or a cash advancement on credit cards)

I could look for a 40 year payment if possible (If they still exist) and then just make dirt cheap monthly payments and save on the side to pay it off outright. when income is twice as much in 10 years. or sell it if the land suddenly is worth more than it is now. on top of the inflated dollar

Construction loan
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition

we'll steal her credit cards and buy a cottage by the ocean
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready If you don't understand the logic to that last original post, You can't buy land with a loan (unless its a personal loan or a cash advancement on credit cards)

Yes you can, it's called a Land loan.

"Loan for land purchase is offered by banks when you need financing to buy a plot or a piece of land. This loan is generally provided for residential purposes and in urban areas. However, some banks do let you use the loan amount to purchase land in a rural area."
    Lost of sellers also offer owner financing on land.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready It is retarded, however this. if you get a 40 year loan, it's just carrying you and you pay 3/4th towards credit not principle. it's a suckers deal for someone willing to live for 40 years in that house.

but for me, on a cheap house, if I could get a 3 percent per month, 40 year loan (which I dont think exist anymore) then my payments might be like 450 a month including property tax added in. I could easily pay that while saving money to pay it off in like 10 years, rather than save for 10 years and then houses go up and up and up. never catching up.

this will probably be the last time people will get 3 percent interest rates. this was almost created under the Covid19 fiasco

I was just talking with my loan officer daughter yesterday and she told me the best rate has gone up to like 3.2 % or so. When I asked about the ads I still see offering rates below 2%, she said you might have to come up with $25,000 cash or so for fees to be able to get that low rate. Talk with a loan officer for some straight information and options.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready If I was going to move to the midwest or Middle America.

It might be Utah and maybe border colorado. or just somewhere in Colorado. Wyoming would be nice too.

but the rest of the midwest would cause me to have severe panic attacks. sickness. home sickness. any place with Mountains, I would like. any place with flat land as far as the eye can see would be really depressing.

Iowa, Kansas, Nebraska, Eastern ND, place like that, I'd probably slit my wrist!

Missouri is not a flat state like our neighbors to the west (Kansas) or even the east (Illinois). Missouri has lots of rolling hills and a few mountains. It also doesn't have the price tag of trendy Colorado. It's just full of fucking Republicans, dammit!

"The highest point in Missouri is Taum Sauk Mountain (1,772 feet [540 m]), west of Ironton, in the St. Francois Mountains."
    Bradley Black Hole

No one believes you're going to live 40 years more.

I wouldn't give you a 2 year loan after 1 look at your huge belly and you telling me you're a hard working "taxi driver" and sit on your ass all day/night
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Is QMR's real name Ernie?
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready If I was going to move to the midwest or Middle America.

What about Wisconsin again?
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by stl1 Is QMR's real name Ernie?

No his first name is Paul.
    Originally posted by stl1 Is QMR's real name Ernie?

It's not but it could be my new nickname when I live in the country bumpkin.

I didn't expect to live 40 years more. The obvious angry dipshit-the-homo guy didn't comprehend well in his reading skills. I stated that I didn't plan on owning it for 40 years but would get a 40 year loan to make my payments so low that I could afford to then save up. so buy the land now while it's cheaper then in 10 years when I save that kind of money and the land and house probably have doubled. making it a rinse repeated game. On average, land and homes double every 10-15 years.

Also I was thinking even closer to 4 percent is still a damn good interest rate. 3.2 is even better.
    Originally posted by Bradley No his first name is Paul.

thats my middle name, Dipshit! I dont tell people my first name.

None of those are Midwest states you dolt.

Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready but the rest of the midwest would cause me to have severe panic attacks. sickness. home sickness. any place with Mountains, I would like. any place with flat land as far as the eye can see would be really depressing.

Iowa is not flat it is rolling hills. It's kind of pretty except corn. Oh and the weirdest people of any state out of 43 I have been to.

Originally posted by stl1 Missouri is not a flat state like our neighbors to the west (Kansas) or even the east (Illinois). Missouri has lots of rolling hills and a few mountains. It also doesn't have the price tag of trendy Colorado. It's just full of fucking Republicans, dammit!

"The highest point in Missouri is Taum Sauk Mountain (1,772 feet [540 m]), west of Ironton, in the St. Francois Mountains."

Just like your copypasta.

Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready thats my middle name, Dipshit! I dont tell people my first name.

OK Paul
Jump to Top