Fresh Lo Mein Noodles
    Oyster sauce
    soy sauce

Saute the onions and mushrooms in butter
    add noodles
    add oyster and soy sauce
    fry dat shit up
    pour on plate
    2 slices butter bread so you can make noodle butties.
    scoff down like your life depends on it.

DELICIOUS, QUICK AND EASY...just like Bradley's mom.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Anything with mushroom in its name is not very good unless it's portobello or shitake
    Onion Lo Mein then.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    looks like a managers special tray in lockup

Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Onion Lo Mein then.

Ok I'd eat that but I feel like your missing the pork or beef or even better

Shrimpies!
    Yes I had no shrimp though and it was just a quick thing I threw together to use up the noodles and mushrooms.

I washed it all down with some Australian Ginger beer.
    Ok that's acceptable
    frala Avant garde shartist
    Looks like Lanny’s asshole
    Originally posted by frala Looks like Lanny’s asshole

Sounds like he needs de-worming.
    Bradley Black Hole
    you ever had that shit that comes with 2 cans and the topone is that sauce for the rice and the bottom one is the chop suey, that shittakes me 8 minutes and has corn in it nigga, ill get some soon
    Bradley Black Hole
    i think it's called "Lo Mein" even bud, u literally went and bought everything seperate just to waste your life combining it back together.
    Bradley Black Hole

I make this and serve it with white rice and tell people it's home cooked and tell thema bout my chinesey fascination, plans to move to Cambodia and then I yell the ten or so phrases I know in Khmai as proof along with pronouncing things like

HO! U Rikey my Ricey?

"Gaaaaaay LOOOOO"

"HO! You rikey?"
    Bradley Black Hole
    its like saying hola to the guy at the taco truck then ordering in english but just saying the numbers in spanish bro it's so stereotypical but everyone loves it unless we're im on the phone then they get hella frustrated.
    Bradley Black Hole
    where do you get fresh lo mein noodles from
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Are you vegetarian? I might be an 80% vegetarian someday soon because I need to eat healthier
    Bradley Black Hole
    I was a vegetarian for awhile yes. Not of all meats but only of meat I didn't kill myself or know who ddid and then i would eat a lot of fish cuz fish don't have feelings and no eyebrows
    Bradley Black Hole
    why the FUCK would jiggaboo be makin beef stew & chili if he was a vegetarian sudo how high r u
    lo meins are inauthentic without dog meat.

or cats.
    Originally posted by Bradley i think it's called "Lo Mein" even bud, u literally went and bought everything seperate just to waste your life combining it back together.

You'll be buried in a can one day
    Originally posted by Bradley where do you get fresh lo mein noodles from

You can either make them or at the Chinese supermarket (who make them fresh daily).
Jump to Top