User Controls

My "best friend" is a fucking piece of shit

Fuck you dude. We had plans. We had a fucking understanding. But now what the fuck is it worth? You have dun gone and fucked it up right good. You were my longest lived comrade. I know I am fucking insane but what you did was unreasonable. Assault with a deadly weapon? Do you know how bad that fucks you? Even if you think that your lawer will get you out of it there is still a fucking record. Local news trimmings and various pieces that paint you.

What the fuck dude? We had plans. And on your end they fell through the fucking floor.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I'm sorry about the situation. How much time is he looking at?
    Probably none. Potentially 7-8 marked as a felon. If the circumstances were different I would understand it. But what happened just makes me lose too many respect points.
    Originally posted by a·nom·a·ly Probably none. Potentially 7-8 marked as a felon. If the circumstances were different I would understand it. But what happened just makes me lose too many respect points.

Would you care to elaborate on the situation? I would understand if you didn't though.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Him and his friend were going to move to cabin and sell raccoon pelts for the remainder of their days but now they can't because his friend cannot be trusted with the traps.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Well to summarize far more than I have the guy "assaulted" a laborer on the job because he didnt like the job the laborer was doing. The assault was somewhat bullshit in that what my friend attempted was assault but the laborer had a bigger stick handy if you know what I mean. Anyway once the laborer showed their hand the friend ran (something that pisses me off more). Ended up as a fugative from justice facing assault with a deadly weapon.

Claims the situation was instigated by drug induced psychosis which is where he is getting off easy if he follows the right steps but its fucking stupid and pisses me off.
    Originally posted by mmQ Him and his friend were going to move to cabin and sell raccoon pelts for the remainder of their days but now they can't because his friend cannot be trusted with the traps.

Really though. I mean I was hoping to make a killin off killin coons but this fucker done gone fucked it good.

NOW HIRING: Trapper of quality pelts.
    HampTheToker African Astronaut
    Don't befriend stupid impulsive people.

One or the other, but not both.

Never both.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by HampTheToker Don't befriend stupid impulsive people.

Never both.

Very good advice. This friend was be'd in my much younger, stupider and more impulsive years. I have learned much since those days but I was hoping he was just impulsive. Fuck stupid people.
    DocFoster Tuskegee Airman [concentrate my unpalatable boomer]
    Originally posted by HampTheToker Don't befriend stupid impulsive people.

Never both.

Words to live by
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Don't bet money you're not willing to lose

Don't trust any living person with more than you're able to hurt them for.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by DocFoster Words to live by

Is that you, Arms?
    My friend wouldn't take me to a black metal show, what a homo.
    cerakote African Astronaut
    Originally posted by a·nom·a·ly Fuck you dude. We had plans. We had a fucking understanding. But now what the fuck is it worth? You have dun gone and fucked it up right good. You were my longest lived comrade. I know I am fucking insane but what you did was unreasonable. Assault with a deadly weapon? Do you know how bad that fucks you? Even if you think that your lawer will get you out of it there is still a fucking record. Local news trimmings and various pieces that paint you.

What the fuck dude? We had plans. And on your end they fell through the fucking floor.

"fuck" 9 times in this post

learn to communicate without explitives tbh fam
    HampTheToker African Astronaut
    Originally posted by cerakote "fuck" 9 times in this post

Fuck you. Expletives kick fucking ass.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by a·nom·a·ly Well to summarize far more than I have the guy "assaulted" a laborer on the job because he didnt like the job the laborer was doing. The assault was somewhat bullshit in that what my friend attempted was assault but the laborer had a bigger stick handy if you know what I mean. Anyway once the laborer showed their hand the friend ran (something that pisses me off more). Ended up as a fugative from justice facing assault with a deadly weapon.

Claims the situation was instigated by drug induced psychosis which is where he is getting off easy if he follows the right steps but its fucking stupid and pisses me off.

that makes no sense. where I live that is mutual combat and on a good day the cops would have said 'cut that shit out...we don't want to get called here again.' and on a bad day, disorderly conduct or disturbing the peace charges.

either u live in fuck-town or there's more to this story. I want to hear the other two sides
    Originally posted by HampTheToker Fuck you. Expletives kick fucking ass.

yes i agree but up to a certain point

when you curse THAT much it just sounds trashy to listen to
    Originally posted by cerakote yes i agree but up to a certain point

when you curse THAT much it just sounds trashy to listen to

Do you have synesthesia fam? Do you hear words on a screen?
    Originally posted by Sophie Do you have synesthesia fam? Do you hear words on a screen?

yes
    Originally posted by cerakote "fuck" 9 times in this post

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pDWzGm1W0WY
Jump to Top