User Controls

The month of the nigga

Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    niggasin.space, it's your month. Make it a good one.
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    Yessir, respect to all astronomical negroid species
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    I wonder if an African spacesuit would leak.
    snab_snib African Astronaut
    niggas in space is such a dumb name. i'm not sure if it's good dumb or bad dumb yet. the jury is out currently.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by snab_snib niggas in space is such a dumb name. i'm not sure if it's good dumb or bad dumb yet. the jury is out currently.

You're a dumb name.
    Hostile takeover http://negrospaceprogram.com/blog/
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by reject Hostile takeover http://negrospaceprogram.com/blog/

Ha.

"Do you think I just fell off the turnip truck yesterday, kid?"

"No. I've never even seen a turnip truck and have no reason to believe you've ever fallen off one of them, especially not yesterday since you are standing before me and seem to be in good physical health. If you had a turnip track incident in your younger years, very well, I really don't care. Leave me alone."
    infinityshock Black Hole
    did anyone notice the irony in giving niggers the shortest month of the year...?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by snab_snib niggas in space is such a dumb name. i'm not sure if it's good dumb or bad dumb yet. the jury is out currently.

Not really dumb, just extremely shortsighted. After all, Lanny is from a (now-extinct) much larger pack of chronic shortsighters, who were in control of the Zoklet community. They were very well known for flying in the face of basic common sense and even the most rudimentary levels of logic. Placing the term "nigga" in the title only serves to block, or at least delegate, the entire site away from 90%+ of web crawlers, search engines, and network enhancements. On the other hand, the name serves to make Lanny personally look like a "hard OG", which is how those shortsighters always operated - not from any sense of practical methods, but rather from the extreme need to satiate their own starved egos - so it's not like the name just appeared out of thin air at random or anything; they prefer momentary personal satisfaction over the best welfare of the community in each and every instance, every single time.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Not really dumb, just extremely shortsighted. After all, Lanny is from a (now-extinct) much larger pack of chronic shortsighters, who were in control of the Zoklet community. They were very well known for flying in the face of basic common sense and even the most rudimentary levels of logic. Placing the term "nigga" in the title only serves to block, or at least delegate, the entire site away from 90%+ of web crawlers, search engines, and network enhancements. On the other hand, the name serves to make Lanny personally look like a "hard OG", which is how those shortsighters always operated - not from any sense of practical methods, but rather from the extreme need to satiate their own starved egos - so it's not like the name just appeared out of thin air at random or anything; they prefer momentary personal satisfaction over the best welfare of the community in each and every instance, every single time.

Meh. I felt the same way at first but at least it's not "totse 3" or "zoklet 2" or "raw cock for raw pervs"
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Not really dumb, just extremely shortsighted. After all, Lanny is from a (now-extinct) much larger pack of chronic shortsighters, who were in control of the Zoklet community. They were very well known for flying in the face of basic common sense and even the most rudimentary levels of logic. Placing the term "nigga" in the title only serves to block, or at least delegate, the entire site away from 90%+ of web crawlers, search engines, and network enhancements. On the other hand, the name serves to make Lanny personally look like a "hard OG", which is how those shortsighters always operated - not from any sense of practical methods, but rather from the extreme need to satiate their own starved egos - so it's not like the name just appeared out of thin air at random or anything; they prefer momentary personal satisfaction over the best welfare of the community in each and every instance, every single time.

that was a pretty succinct and informative history lesson. thank you.
    Originally posted by Hash Slinging Slasher Meh. I felt the same way at first but at least it's not "totse 3" or "zoklet 2" or "raw cock for raw pervs"

well, i'm hesitant to come down too hard on it because i don't have a better idea.
    Lanny Bird of Courage

SEO is moral cancer, absolute anathema to authenticity. The goal is not to attract new blood at all costs or run a high traffic board or even share information. It's about pursuing the logical conclusion of an idea, an older idea in an older community than I myself am, wherever it may lead.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by snab_snib that was a pretty succinct and informative history lesson. thank you.

You should learn that everything that has to do with Zoklet and comes from Spectral's mouth is a lie.
    Originally posted by Sophie You should learn that everything that has to do with Zoklet and comes from Spectral's mouth is a lie.

^ This from a self-professed pedophile, who, admittedly, likes them as young as 4 years old.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    It's black history month? Honestly i thought that was last month due to Martin Luther King and all slowing down my mail. Anyways I don't know what else to say I've been awake 38 hours and just downed 3/4 bottle of tussin this day is going to be interesting.

You missed when we all voted on the name on RDFRN
    cerakote African Astronaut
    Originally posted by infinityshock did anyone notice the irony in giving niggers the shortest month of the year…?

xdd
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Niggas in space being a thing is probably the best thing blacks have ever been associated with
    INB4 muh peanut butter
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I'm the nigga of the month
Jump to Top