User Controls

Do you ever think of your dead ancestors..

Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Looking down at you in disgust when you're wanking off?
    Bradley Black Hole
    NOpe, but I do think bout them often.

I believe that the majority of the people in life are reincarnated along their family line. So like u jaba the gutt will most likely come back as a pre diabetec 12 year old named Paul Wozny the 3rd.

I hope current you doesn't molest future u in a weird "my grandpa was just watching Pokemon with me and then he touched me here" and then he identifies what you did with a doll in court on an episode of Law & Order SVU
    Bradley Black Hole
    like quantum spiritul rape but to yourself and your incest loving masturbation fantasies

You're a fucking sicko.
    ^Needs Thorozine; Stat!
    Bradley Black Hole
    Weren't you perscribed that throughout your life, jABA
    Originally posted by Bradley Weren't you perscribed that throughout your life, jABA

Behaving Badly at JohnGeorge (I think it had a different name, but look it up. I think it's in Castro Vally in the hills not the flatlands of Oakland. its a real shit hole. under funded. homeless people with mental issues and body lice. no beds left. everyone sleeping on shitty prison matresses on a hard cold floor. Kr0z told me he served weeks in these things. Yes, behaving badly and getting a shot. One time in the fucking neck at a hospital.

they simply ask "Do you want to go to Johngeorge. and you say "Naw, I'm just having a bad moment. I'll chill"

and you go your way. I'm too old to fight. Not to be corner and cat out of a cage to protect myself but too old to fight the laughable system that replaced the old Good ol Boy system. they're both just as abusive.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Ubi sunt
    Got damn. Christmas is really a fucked up holiday now to me.

it's painful. fucking Pagans Put trees in their houses. I didn't have one for years. my kids begged us and so I got one. but before they were born, we never put it up. for like 5-6 years.

No direction. this fucking virus shit is honestly pissing me off. fucking House arrest
    Originally posted by aldra Ubi sunt

Roger Dodger
    I Suppose Ubi is Universal Boody Injections but there is like a list of 100 of them. None with a capital U and small case b and i

codie or is it a spanish word?

suggested word of the day to let the person know their scammer flag thingy work

Paucity implies smallness of number or quantity.

// There was a paucity of detail in the report.

like Happenstance and shit. same game on Youtube and other stupid shit. Uber gave me the 4 digit code 5150

also, there are different groups out there working indie and figuring out the weakness of Uber and Lyft platforms.

erased my entire weeks pay with the "Uber is giving you a free 100 dollar bonus in your pay bank" sounded legit because I got a message from the Dashboard saying they were handing them out.

fucking Uber can suck my dick. Never going back to working for them. they dont care.. they keep pushing on "Well fix it" but they never do
    o
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready Behaving Badly at JohnGeorge (I think it had a different name, but look it up. I think it's in Castro Vally in the hills not the flatlands of Oakland. its a real shit hole. under funded. homeless people with mental issues and body lice. no beds left. everyone sleeping on shitty prison matresses on a hard cold floor. Kr0z told me he served weeks in these things. Yes, behaving badly and getting a shot. One time in the fucking neck at a hospital.

they simply ask "Do you want to go to Johngeorge. and you say "Naw, I'm just having a bad moment. I'll chill"

and you go your way. I'm too old to fight. Not to be corner and cat out of a cage to protect myself but too old to fight the laughable system that replaced the old Good ol Boy system. they're both just as abusive.

CandyRein Black Hole
    Ancestors been speaking to me ❤️
    infinityshock Black Hole
    infinityshock Black Hole
    infinityshock Black Hole
    infinityshock Black Hole
    CandyRein Black Hole
    They are in the stars that blanket the universe..guiding me on life’s journeys ..😇❤️
    infinityshock Black Hole
    infinityshock Black Hole

Bradley Black Hole
    I feel amcestral
Jump to Top