User Controls

bunch of muslims gunned down by hero canadian

snab_snib African Astronaut
    http://www.tvanouvelles.ca/videos/5303656967001

it's about time that the pushback begins.

btw trump just fired the fuck out of that attorney general who said she'd oppose his immigrant ban and deportation orders.

new sheriff in town, motherfuckers.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Old news
    infinityshock Black Hole
    good news.

someone nominate him for a medal
    Originally posted by infinityshock good news.

someone nominate him for a medal

he has a place amongst the stars next to dylan 'storm' roof. the trailblazers of a new war.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by snab_snib he has a place amongst the stars next to dylan 'storm' roof. the trailblazers of a new war.

theres nothing new about it...
    Originally posted by infinityshock theres nothing new about it…

you can say nothing is new if you want.

in terms of white terror in white nations against foreigners, yes, it's new.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by snab_snib you can say nothing is new if you want.

in terms of white terror in white nations against foreigners, yes, it's new.

i was referring to the 'new' war.

its been going on for decades
    Originally posted by infinityshock i was referring to the 'new' war.

its been going on for decades

then it wouldn't be new would it?

the point is that a change is underway.

vigilante action is about to become pretty common. and it's going to be coming from white people against the undesirables. and it's going to be highly effective. i predict the next one involves a crowd of protesters and an actual automatic weapon with a lot of ammo. i have popcorn set aside for just this occassion.
    Just popcorn? Lazy bitch. If you're so adamant about this why don't you pick up a little more than that and contribute?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Dargo Just popcorn? Lazy bitch. If you're so adamant about this why don't you pick up a little more than that and contribute?

because i don't want to throw my life away?

there are many many people more hopeless and despairing than me, i wouldn't even be in the first 5000 sent, probably. hydra has my number when civil order breaks down.
    Why didn't he just go to a farmers market or parade and mow down a few hundred.
Jump to Top