User Controls

Einstein's Theory of Genital Relativity

Tyrant African Astronaut
    If you have a big cock date a nejress, if you have a small cock, date a Chinese girl.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Guess which one is mine.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=biggest+cock&&view=detail&mid=60043F91D35BC109002660043F91D35BC1090026&&FORM=VRDGAR&ru=%2Fvideos%2Fsearch%3Fq%3Dbiggest%2520cock%26qs%3Dn%26form%3DQBVR%26sp%3D-1%26pq%3Dbiggest%2520cock%26sc%3D8-12%26sk%3D%26cvid%3D5AD4CF19C05540E18FC6DA3524994FC6

lol
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    If you want to fuck a loose flabby bag of black shit fuck a dumb nigress

If you want to fuck a tight slender cute peach of a woman fuck an intelligent chink
    Tyrant African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Grylls If you want to fuck a loose flabby bag of black shit fuck a dumb nigress

If you want to fuck a tight slender cute peach of a woman fuck an intelligent chink

Vape her
    Originally posted by Grylls If you want to fuck a loose flabby bag of black shit fuck a dumb nigress

What if you want to fuck one that smells like Chicken Korma?
    lockedin Tuskegee Airman
    The author of this post has returned to nothingness
    Bradley Black Hole
    I have a fairly large penis and my dream is to find a 4'8 to 5'2 Asian lady, preferably hmong.

Let's be real I'm not A+/10 material like the Japanese or even the Cantonese. I'm mainland garbage tier.

I also love white rice, brown rice, and salt.

My understanding is that's 99% of their diet.

I also fish, fillet my own fish, am semi successful and practice a weird ass religion.

Plus I really get off plugging brown pussies with fat white meat. I even like to tell women "I'm really not that hung" then pretend to be flabbergasted when they say it's big as fuck and I'm not even hard.

User was banned for saying the taboo phrase "bag"!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson What if you want to fuck one that smells like Spotted Dick?
    Tyrant African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bradley I have a fairly large penis and my dream is to find a 4'8 to 5'2 Asian lady, preferably hmong.

Let's be real I'm not A+/10 material like the Japanese or even the Cantonese. I'm mainland garbage tier.

I also love white rice, brown rice, and salt.

My understanding is that's 99% of their diet.

I also fish, fillet my own fish, am semi successful and practice a weird ass religion.

Plus I really get off plugging brown pussies with fat white meat. I even like to tell women "I'm really not that hung" then pretend to be flabbergasted when they say it's big as fuck and I'm not even hard.

User was banned for saying the taboo phrase "bag"!

How large is your penis?
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Tyrant How large is your penis?

Be happy to answer that, one sec
    Bradley Black Hole
    [
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    A mini soda from the mini bar?
Jump to Top