User Controls

So I have Ashley's address...

how do I terrorize her family for the rest of my life? i'm sure there are legal things you can do with someone's address.

would i be risking my freedom if i told all of you where she lives?
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Nah, if the information is publicly available, like in the phonebook. Sharing it is perfectly legal.
    I'm not sure if its in the phonebook
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    If you tell me where she lives I'm going to contact her and tell her everything, and then find out where YOU live, and then oh dear dear dear let the games beginith.
    i might be down with that. i'm considering throwing caution into the wind and destroying everyone's lives including my own in the process.

what would you tell her? this better be good
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Sploo finally gets a serious sentence and learns that he's not immune to consequences and can't weasel out of everything.
    mfw I realize Ashley has Asperger Syndrome
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    just leave her alone and do your own thing that will get to her!
    arthur treacher African Astronaut
    sploo, first of all., put a light bulb in a pillowcase and smash it repeatedly with a brick. then get some ground beef. mix the beef with the glass shards, and make friends with her dog.

then you can move on to the arson phase of your courting.
    doesn't antifreeze work better?

[FONT=helvetica][SIZE=14px]how to repair mitochondria? i fell down the stairs[/SIZE][/FONT]
    doesn't antifreeze work better?

If you were really a sadist, you would not be asking me this question.

fake and gay detected

i sent her

[her house number] + [her street number] = free meal :o

she either thinks i asked if i come over to dinner or that i want to eat her lel. obviously the former.

aw shittt
    she watched one of my youtube videos where i mentioned i've been in a mental hospital (i know she watched it because i have no subscribers and out of nowhere there were a few more views) and now she's deleting all of her internet profiles and rage quitting the internet
    she's deleting all of her internet profiles and rage quitting the internet

ragequitting, or going into hiding out of fear?
    i dunno. she changed her name on instagram so i wouldn't be able to find her but it took me ten seconds on google and i requested a follow with the username spyware_on_your_phone
    hehehe nice
    sploos lunatic rampages against women official theme

As a closer I always like to send them the lyrics video to Disasterpiece by Slipknot

"I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound"

panty dropper works every time
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Excruciating Deth (phase gamma)

yo
Jump to Top