User Controls

Have you ever had a schizo meltdown in a bank and yelled at the cashiers and manager

Banks are the biggest kikes ever just a bunch of rapists and thieves. I scream GIVE ME MY MONEY AND CLOSE MY ACCOUNT RIGHT NOW YOU PIECE OF SHIT and they just say they can't close certain accounts

fuck my life I hope all bankers kill themselves when Etherium takes over

Anyone that works in the banking sector is a faggot loser
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood and they just say they can't close certain accounts

Overdrawn account huh...SMH
    nope.

alphás can retain their composures.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    I just can’t get mad anymore, nothing makes me mad

I guess not being able to get mad could be the only thing that makes me mad now

Crazy this world
    Wait does that mean I can start a fight with myself
    Yes but I’d win
    No fuck you I’ll knock you out pussy
    Step you fucking nigger
    I know where you live punk
    Yeah right I’m shaking in my boots come right now then
    Ok
    go fist yourself.
    Me?
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Overdrawn account huh…SMH

No actually it was frozen due to a court order by the CRA (canadian revenue agency basically the IRS) because they like to punish people that use cryptocurrency with hebrew tactics like thieving and kikery

Originally posted by vindicktive vinny nope.

alphás can retain their composures.

betas get their money taken from them. I smash bank windows when my demands aren't met
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood No actually it was frozen due to a court order by the CRA (canadian revenue agency basically the IRS) because they like to punish people that use cryptocurrency with hebrew tactics like thieving and kikery

betas get their money taken from them. I smash bank windows when my demands aren't met

bank windows are bullet proof.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I went to one bank in town and they wouldnt cash my check from there bank unless I gave 2 forms of id
    well let me tell you I lost my shit on them bitches, they will think 2wice before requesting 2 id's again, no they did not cash my check.

went to another local bank to cash a check drawn on there bank and they wanted to charge me 5 bucks to cash it,, well I informed there policy was not law and it was actually a rude scam on people that will never join there bank if they continue with that crap. I paid the 5 bucks cuz I had to get the cash to go buy a toyota but I told the lady i got the check from and she called the bank and ripped them a new one,, now they don't charge me to cash her checks
    Especially now with covid that shit gotta be double proof at least
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    oh yeah one time I accidentally on purpose cashed a 200 dolla chack on my account that was out of cash knowing it would get me a 30 dolla charge and the god damn bank charged me 30 x 6 for the 6 checks I used a few days before the 200 dolla one,, I called and told then they made me feel like blowing that motherfucker up but they were very lucky I don't like jail so I was just letting them know fucking with me like that was a good way to get fucked the fuck up, then told em I was on my way down there to pay the fees and close my account, there were only 4 cops in the parking lot when i got there, they watched me go in and then leave and didnt fuck with me
    I think thats all my bank story's
Jump to Top