User Controls

Peeing your pants

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Did anyone else pee their pants as a kid? I used to have a little problem with it when I'd be playing with the neighborhood children. I knew I had to piss but I loved playing so much that I just sort of peed my pants instead of stopping to go to the bathroom. I think a girl saw once and laughed at me and I'm pretty sure I cried, but she didn't understand how much I loved to play.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    There is something strangely sexual about this thread. I can't quite put my finger on it.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Uh yes I did a few times that I remember, I wet the bed several times because I didn't want to get out of bed. The fucked up thing is now I literally get up to go pee like 15 times a night, even if its just to dribble because I have an enlarged prostate.

So I basically never sleep.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Haha, losers!

Bill Krozby, if you have an enlarged prostate, does that mean you need to regularly get fucked in the ass in order to milk it?
    Originally posted by Malice Haha, losers!

Bill Krozby, if you have an enlarged prostate, does that mean you need to regularly get fucked in the ass in order to milk it?

No but It was suggested by a tc member that I should milk it and that may help. I used to fuck my ass when I was a kid but don't do it anymore.
    Get a dominatrix to peg you and write about the experience for Vice. For many people they're by far the best orgasms they've ever had. It's simply a matter of being comfortable with your body and sexuality.
    Originally posted by Malice Get a dominatrix to peg you and write about the experience for Vice. For many people they're by far the best orgasms they've ever had. It's simply a matter of being comfortable with your body and sexuality.

I don't need to buy a dominatrix, I have a girl down the street that will peg me, but I'm just not into that. I think that the source of my prostate condition is from drinking. I'm comfortable with my body and sexuality and getting "pegged"

Have you tried it before? Take some muscle relaxers or GHB beforehand, it will really enhance the experience.
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    Most people didn't pee theirs pants. You're odd.
    Did you also torture/harm animals and set fires?
    Originally posted by Malice Have you tried it before? Take some muscle relaxers or GHB beforehand, it will really enhance the experience.

im allerigic to both those drugs.
    Originally posted by Malice Did you also torture/harm animals and set fires?

and i know what you're getting at "the dark triad" I actually care for animals and they take care of me. not everything fits into your tiny clinical little box.

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-01-29T21:47:27.323194+00:00
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I always heard you weren't cool UNLESS you peed your pants. I'm sticking with that.
    ^ i was waiting for that, derpadew!!!!

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-01-29T21:56:56.723720+00:00
    infinityshock Black Hole
    since you people obviously have no sense of social etiquette or civil decency I'll share with u little secret:

any time you piss or shit yourself...do not admit to it to other people. hide the fact at all costs.

fucking retards.
    I peed on other children.
    Originally posted by infinityshock since you people obviously have no sense of social etiquette or civil decency I'll share with u little secret:

any time you piss or shit yourself…do not admit to it to other people. hide the fact at all costs.

fucking retards.

It's not a big deal to us because we don't do it well into adulthood like you probably do
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by greenplastic It's not a big deal to us because we don't do it well into adulthood like you probably do

my post was a public service message...not a request for commentary, you incontinent faggot.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by infinityshock since you people obviously have no sense of social etiquette or civil decency I'll share with u little secret:

any time you piss or shit yourself…do not admit to it to other people. hide the fact at all costs.

fucking retards.

Translation: I have pent up shame.

I pissed my pants cuz I wanted to play. I did it then and I'd do it now.

THANK YOU
    ITT bill the cat is a PISS PANTS FAG
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top