User Controls

A Christmas card story

I was at Walgreens yesterday getting my Magnums and thought I'd get the Christmas cards I needed to send overseas. I picked them out and then came to looking for one for my Mum and Dad.

I see plenty of choices for dad Christmas cards, I see plenty of choices for Mum (mom) Christmas cards...I DON'T SEE ANY CHOICE FOR MUM AND DAD.

I spent about 10-15mins going back and forth through the rack of cards and could not find a singular "Merry Christmas MUM AND DAD" card...so I ended up getting a "generic" Merry Christmas card for them.

...this is the world you live in now, where Hallmark doesn't believe the family unit exists anymore.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    jedi_darryl African Astronaut
    Or...maybe, just maybe, they were probably sold out.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Don't they carry Christmas cards at Value Village?
    troon African Astronaut
    It's a scam to sell more cards. You did the right thing, because they already know you're their son.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    You're lucky there wasn't a nigger Santa on the front with his dick out
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by troon It's a scam to sell more cards. You did the right thing, because they already know you're their son.

As long as mum doesn't admit to boinking the butcher.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Must be a murican company

And were you buying the ice cream for yourself?
    Originally posted by jedi_darryl Or…maybe, just maybe, they were probably sold out.

In Novemberer???
    Originally posted by Grylls Must be a murican company

And were you buying the ice cream for yourself?

Magnums are XL Joe Bags over here...not the effeminate chocolate covered ice cream on a stick like back in the YOU KAY
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson In Novemberer???

Yes women and people who obviously think so far ahead like them always buy early
    Originally posted by Grylls Yes women and people who obviously think so far ahead like them always buy early

I'm going to reject this theory as they'd surely still have "The spot" for them but there was no "The Spot" on the shelves. Troon is right, I actually thought the same, they sell twice as many cards if they are individualized.

I can see American mom looking down on her son/daughter for being too cheap to buy them individual cards...SMH.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I was at Walgreens yesterday getting my Magnums and thought I'd get the Christmas cards I needed to send overseas. I picked them out and then came to looking for one for my Mum and Dad.

I see plenty of choices for dad Christmas cards, I see plenty of choices for Mum (mom) Christmas cards…I DON'T SEE ANY CHOICE FOR MUM AND DAD.

I spent about 10-15mins going back and forth through the rack of cards and could not find a singular "Merry Christmas MUM AND DAD" card…so I ended up getting a "generic" Merry Christmas card for them.

…this is the world you live in now, where Hallmark doesn't believe the family unit exists anymore.

Its not just hallmark, its the demorats that are actively trying to destroy the married family unit
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Paying $5 for a card with someone else's words on it always seemed like a disgusting choice of expression to me.
    I only ever liked cards that had either hand written notes in them or money.
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy Paying $5 for a card with someone else's words on it always seemed like a disgusting choice of expression to me.
    I only ever liked cards that had either hand written notes in them or money.

I agree. There are lots of things about society that is disgusting and pointless

"hi, how are you" for example...no one really wants a real answer but most people still ask it.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Magnums are XL Joe Bags over here…not the effeminate chocolate covered ice cream on a stick like back in the YOU KAY

Mignum XS in your case
    The green beast of jealousy once again arises.
    Somehow after having a massive dump and almost blocking the toilet my batteries seem recharged
    Originally posted by Grylls Somehow after having a massive dump and almost blocking the toilet my batteries seem recharged

Imagine if someone special had given you a blumpkin at the same time, you'd be more energized than a Tesla.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson In Novemberer???

Have you dealt with what Rump has done to the USPS lately?
    Originally posted by stl1 Have you dealt with what Rump has done to the USPS lately?

Yas Kween, it's pure coincidence that 90% of the USPS workers are BLACK

Nigs not only be noggin they be stealin Christmas presents too.
Jump to Top