User Controls

For the Second Time in my life I really need to get Sober.

Bradley Florida Man
    When I drink alcohol over the last year, I've noticed every now and then that I get flashes of anger that are so pronounced and make me say vile things to my loved ones. This often causes a build up of tension that eventually turns into the end of a lot of my relationships.

I previously went from 27 December 2015 - 2019 Spring, I started drinking wheni went through a break up.

Anyway, I need to get sober and get used to taking my medications on time, regularly. I thnk a lot of my anger stems from not reliably taking my anti depressant 150mg Venlafaxine. My body is all swollen and hurts so much. I need to get my shit together to be a good son.
    the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    nah it's not that important just chill out
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Get a blood test
    real men learn how to cope with alcohols sloshing in their brains.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny real men don't serve coffee for a living. They reach higher in life.
    Originally posted by WellHung
    whats wrong with coffee???
    he couldnt afford it.
    I ran out of coffee :(
    turn around and run back into it again
Jump to Top