User Controls

juts threw up all over my garden

bling bling Dark Matter
    wtf
    Plants don't mind
    yea it's cool dude dont trip
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Do you want some tea to go with your garden outing you british faggot?
    Lol,¥
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    nah I love u bling gardens just set me off
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Really? I love gardens.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Public gardens are nice, it's just personal gardens are wierd. Entirely unreasonable, I'll admit, I'm used to living in the city so they seem like an absurd opulence but of course not all the world is like that and there are many places where having a garden is perfectly natural. Nonetheless, my first response to private garden ownership is of mild shock and disdain.
    Grow your own stone noob.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    bling bling Dark Matter
    WTF JUDTS WOKE UP STARTD TRYIN TO ROLL A MASSIF SPLIFF BUYT CONT FIND NO RIZLA
    Originally posted by Lanny Public gardens are nice, it's just personal gardens are wierd. Entirely unreasonable, I'll admit, I'm used to living in the city so they seem like an absurd opulence but of course not all the world is like that and there are many places where having a garden is perfectly natural. Nonetheless, my first response to private garden ownership is of mild shock and disdain.

You think people planting things in their backyard is weird?
    bling bling Dark Matter
    i only tooked 1/5 mi

Post last edited by bling bling at 2017-01-29T16:52:00.974133+00:00
    bling bling Dark Matter
    1.5 beanzz
    Well I grew weed and half the food I ate came out of the sacred grounds of the crackshack, how the fuck is putting a seed in the ground and eating the fruits strange?., what fucking planet are you from Lanny?.

Here on earth we eat plants and to get the plants someone has to put the seeds in the ground you nigger. If it wasn't for us seed men there would not be a drop of liquor on the face of the earth.

When the world ends you are so fucked man.

Read some threads on flora and fauna I have been growing/harvesting my own food for years, even when i was homeless.

fuckiing industrialized chumps yall is.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Lanny Public gardens are nice, it's just personal gardens are wierd. Entirely unreasonable, I'll admit, I'm used to living in the city so they seem like an absurd opulence but of course not all the world is like that and there are many places where having a garden is perfectly natural. Nonetheless, my first response to private garden ownership is of mild shock and disdain.

if u saw the park I have going on you'd have a heart attack
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by greenplastic You think people planting things in their backyard is weird?

I think people having back yards is wierd.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    ^Autism alert. Even I spent quite a bit outside, often with animals, during my teenage years, and it was by choice.

Lanny, do you see anything that is organic as inferior? Do you hate life itself? Do you yearn for the day mankind sheds its inferior form and merges with machine?
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Malice ^Autism alert. Even I spent quite a bit outside, often with animals, during my teenage years, and it was by choice.

Totally, thinking things are weird is definitely a sign of autism...

Lanny, do you see anything that is organic as inferior?

If you mean organic in the non-gmo sense then pretty much, obviously genetic engineering is going to yield better results than a slow blind evolutionary process. If you mean organic in the nature sense then no, I enjoy nature.

Do you hate life itself? Do you yearn for the day mankind sheds its inferior form and merges with machine?

No and yes, respectively.
    I think you need to eat a carrot boy.
Jump to Top