User Controls

Buying Crypo

I know nothing of Crypo, however I have a paypal offer if I buy $25 of crypto and pay with paypal I get $25 back...where is a good place to buy said quantity of crypo where paypal is a payment option.

Nigs?
    Donald Trump Space Nigga
    That's a weird offer. Do you need to prove you kept it? Like I could sell you $25 of crypto, you pay me with paypal, then I refund you the crypto right after.

In general coinbase is a good place to buy if you need it, but you will probably have to submit ID documents.
    Here's the blurb. I assume it's a paypal $25 account credit...as I buy a lot of shit from ebay that's fine as I'd easily use it up by the expiry date. seems like a no lose situation...even if I lost all the crypto I still got my $25 back.

...also as I said, I know ziltch about crypto, any recommendations on which one to buy?
    Donald Trump Space Nigga
    They want you to buy crypto on their new exchange. Dunno if you'll even be able to transfer it off.

Just buy Bitcoin, they update it regularly so all the arguments against buying it are null now. Etherium has good institutional backing. Or XRP, Cardano, etc. if it appeals to you. Any big coin.

Monero for privacy, zilliqa to pump and dump, neither of which Paypal are going to have.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    ok thanks
    stl1 Let's Go Brandon
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson …also as I said, I know ziltch about crypto, any recommendations on which one to buy?

Decisions, decisions...should you buy crypo or crypto?

I'm betting on crappo.
    localbitcoin.com look for a person selling on there through paypal, easy to find but you might have to go through some hoops for account verification like sending them a picture of you holding up your photo ID

anonymous money laundering by the way
    lockedin Houston
    Originally posted by Donald Trump all the arguments against buying it are null now.

only if you're low IQ and can't parse them
Jump to Top