User Controls

Helter Skelter 2017

What do you niggas think of being agitators? It's funny the SPLC and ADL will have a file on you if you are labeled as a racist or anti-Semite, but you can seem to be a great friend to minorities on social media and real life and cause more damage both to them and the police than you could being a racist.

Kind of like how Anonymous sometimes does, only without actually being a liberal pussy. Basically just using social media, and meeting them in real life BLM and such and not openly encouraging violence (if you are using your real name) but just supporting them. Like when their own controlled leaders denounce violence empathize with the person who did it and just say what can you expect. There is no justice in the court systems. They are frustrated/persecuted whatever which is mostly true. I just doubt most people here actually give a fuck but just pretend to. Troll them basically.

Things have winded down since July-September. But they tend to be less active in cold weather. I don't know how Trump being president will affect the situation.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    In the industry we call this social engineering.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I'm so fuckin sick and tired about hearing about trump and sjw's. I hate both equally and I just want that bullshit out of my world but everywhere I go people keep talking about it.
    Originally posted by greenplastic I'm so fuckin sick and tired about hearing about trump and sjw's. I hate both equally and I just want that bullshit out of my world but everywhere I go people keep talking about it.

Too bad, God-Emperor Trump is eternal.
    Lets do it
    Originally posted by greenplastic I'm so fuckin sick and tired about hearing about trump and sjw's. I hate both equally and I just want that bullshit out of my world but everywhere I go people keep talking about it.

But what I'm saying is to pretend to be one, just a lot more militant. Using your real name at least. You can make fake accounts pretending to me some anonymous cop making insensitive comments every time some cop kills some 9 year old black kid. Either works. Trolling is an art. You have to get in the mind of the typical cop loving conservative. Don't just start calling them niggers.

With your real name though share every single story about cops killing minorities, especially blacks. And keep hammering in the idea that they will not get justice through the courts.

Cop Block does a pretty good job with stories like those but they always do a lot of back pedaling whenever one of them kills cops (or they did a few times)

Post last edited by ACE at 2017-01-28T17:22:11.221555+00:00
    infinityshock Black Hole

suicide solves all your problems
    HampTheToker African Astronaut

That's because the divide in this country is becoming more solid every day. And, that's what the media wants. That's what the politicians want. That's even what a lot of people want. But, it isn't what they need, because we all need common ground to survive as a nation. Partisan politics caused a civil war once before, and it's by no stretch of the imagination to see it happening again. I've known people that have talked about it well over a decade ago before Obama won his first term. Just today I saw a story about California needing 585,000 signatures to put secession up for a vote next year.

When California wants to be on the other side of the Trump Wall, clearly the people have reached a point where the division could actually become real. California has about 39 million people, so if about a fifth of the population signs, then it'll be up for a vote. Can you imagine if it passed? The effort to delegitimize the vote would be massive and even further divisive.

Same thing happened after the last election, if I remember correctly. Those petitions never really had a chance, though.
    Originally posted by ACE But what I'm saying is to pretend to be one, just a lot more militant. Using your real name at least. You can make fake accounts pretending to me some anonymous cop making insensitive comments every time some cop kills some 9 year old black kid. Either works. Trolling is an art. You have to get in the mind of the typical cop loving conservative. Don't just start calling them niggers.

With your real name though share every single story about cops killing minorities, especially blacks. And keep hammering in the idea that they will not get justice through the courts.

Cop Block does a pretty good job with stories like those but they always do a lot of back pedaling whenever one of them kills cops (or they did a few times)

Post last edited by ACE at 2017-01-28T17:22:11.221555+00:00

Yea you could I guess but almost anything else would be a better use of time. Lately I find that engaging in that kind of bullshit at all is just mentally draining. People's opinions on politics are warped and limited to their experience of the world, which, for most people is very little (no, I'm not claiming that I know more about politics than everyone else). The vast majority of people are just not knowledgeable enough to form meaningful opinions on issues. It's not necessarily a bad thing until they go start running their mouths acting like their opinion is the word of god. And those are the sjw's, "libtards", cucks, antifas, trump supporters, racists, vegans, etc. I just don't see any benefit in engaging in discussion with those idiots, regardless or trolling or not.

Although I guess it could be lulzy if you could manage to piss off a bunch of people. But I mean they already do that to each other.
    Originally posted by greenplastic Yea you could I guess but almost anything else would be a better use of time. Lately I find that engaging in that kind of bullshit at all is just mentally draining. People's opinions on politics are warped and limited to their experience of the world, which, for most people is very little (no, I'm not claiming that I know more about politics than everyone else). The vast majority of people are just not knowledgeable enough to form meaningful opinions on issues. It's not necessarily a bad thing until they go start running their mouths acting like their opinion is the word of god. And those are the sjw's, "libtards", cucks, antifas, trump supporters, racists, vegans, etc. I just don't see any benefit in engaging in discussion with those idiots, regardless or trolling or not.

Although I guess it could be lulzy if you could manage to piss off a bunch of people. But I mean they already do that to each other.

I support Trump, does that make me an idiot?
    Originally posted by HampTheToker That's because the divide in this country is becoming more solid every day. And, that's what the media wants. That's what the politicians want. That's even what a lot of people want. But, it isn't what they need, because we all need common ground to survive as a nation. Partisan politics caused a civil war once before, and it's by no stretch of the imagination to see it happening again. I've known people that have talked about it well over a decade ago before Obama won his first term. Just today I saw a story about California needing 585,000 signatures to put secession up for a vote next year.

When California wants to be on the other side of the Trump Wall, clearly the people have reached a point where the division could actually become real. California has about 39 million people, so if about a fifth of the population signs, then it'll be up for a vote. Can you imagine if it passed? The effort to delegitimize the vote would be massive and even further divisive.

Same thing happened after the last election, if I remember correctly. Those petitions never really had a chance, though.

I hope California leaves.
    HampTheToker African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Hash Slinging Slasher I hope California leaves.

I think it'd be a bad thing for them, but I don't disagree that they have the right to do so.
    Originally posted by Sophie I support Trump, does that make me an idiot?

I don't really think you or those people in general are idiots in the sense that they're not intelligent in any aspect of life, but I do think that they've fallen for an illusion that they are better equipped to formulate an opinion on politics than they actually are. To be honest you seem very intelligent but I think your racism is misguided as fuck. I know a lot of minorities here in the states that are very intelligent and hardworking. And to say things like you hope everyone with brown skin gets killed or sent back to the shithole they came from to be killed is just ignorant. Using words like "ignorant" kind of makes me cringe because it's so overused these days by dipshits on the left but I just can't think of a better word to describe it. I don't think you aren't smart enough to see this, I think you just refuse to because you dislike brown people and don't want them around.

Also, Trump is a moron. Politics completely aside, he just is. You can tell when you listen to him he is very unintelligent. But like I said I think you ignore that because you have reasons.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Hash Slinging Slasher I hope California leaves.

California isnt really an American state. white Americans are a minority there
    I hope all Americans die today.
    Originally posted by HampTheToker because we all need common ground to survive as a nation. Partisan politics caused a civil war once before, and it's by no stretch of the imagination to see it happening again.

That was the point of the thread really. I didn't think most totse types want it to survive.

Black violence is pretty much always a good thing whether it's black on black, black on police, or even black on white civilian. The white population could use a good culling anyway.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by ACE The white population could use a good culling anyway.

that's what the niggers and spics procreating with whites are doing...weeding out the chaff.

who says miscegenation is a bad thing...
Jump to Top