User Controls

Don'tTellEm is quite jealous of Technologist...

WellHung Black Hole
    Folks, in life, an education, and a status-filled career, is what the chubby barmaid misses.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    doubtfull, DTE has nipples and loved ones in her life,, aint no half wit old cuck of a commie cunt gonna get her jelly
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by POLECAT doubtfull, DTE has nipples and loved ones in her life,, aint no half wit old cuck of a commie cunt gonna get her jelly

Nice of ya to say! You’re so kind.😘
    WellHung Black Hole
    folx?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    it would be retarded for anyone to be jealous of anyone else based on what they post on the internet, especially on this site
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra it would be retarded for anyone to be jealous of anyone else on this site

No posters have anything enviable about them? i disagree.
    if you take what people post at face value you're hard gay
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra if you take what people post at face value you're hard gay

ur toxic.
    ves
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol nah
    WellHung Black Hole
    folx?
    bj and the shu7t t he fuck up
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by Technologist Nice of ya to say! You’re so kind.😘

Well...I like ya, darlin'!

Send more nekkid pics.
    WellHung Black Hole
    nogs?
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Nasty

Old

Glammaries

Sagging?

No...she got om an uplift!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Her kid is embarrased about wut her mother does for a living.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra if you take what people post at face value you're hard gay

i tell the truth all the time. So i'm 100 percent certain that ur at least partially incorrect.
    Originally posted by WellHung Her kid is embarrased about wut her mother does for a living.

my mom worked at a bar and now she has a STEM degree whats your excuse?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood my mom worked at a bar and now she has a STEM degree whats your excuse?

PTSD from the war
    WellHung Black Hole
    folx?
Jump to Top