User Controls

The Friday Thread

Incessant African Astronaut
    Whatchu doin this weekend space nigs?

I plan to drink profusely and set up a trello for my personal life because shits too hard to manage without some organization and assignments being made to my roommates.
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Going to Baltimore to film a skate video starring Cly.
    Probably stopping at Ikea just to traverse though the never ending rooms full of strangers.
    Sunday I am going to go to Cly's dad's church to praise the lord.
    Then after that we are going to go get prison bricks.
    Once I get back home I plan on getting some ice cream bars that I have been craving along with the rest of my groceries and later I might go back out and hit up an all you can eat buffet followed by a clown show.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy Going to Baltimore to film a skate video starring Cly.
    Probably stopping at Ikea just to traverse though the never ending rooms full of strangers.
    Once I get back home I plan on getting some ice cream bars that I have been craving along with the rest of my groceries and later I might go back out and hit up an all you can eat buffet followed by a clown show.

Nice. What are prison bricks?
    eaTING chips
    Wot kind
    Originally posted by Incessant Nice. What are prison bricks?

i dont know.
    Originally posted by Incessant Wot kind

hickory sticks
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Chips let's go
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Go visit Your president, Fona. And maybe he'll share his collection of living doll hairs you can sniff.
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy Going to Baltimore to film a skate video starring Cly.

Wait..is there a Baltimore Ohio?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Incessant Nice. What are prison bricks?

makeshift legos made with piss and balled up toilet paper
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready Wait..is there a Baltimore Ohio?

yes
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy yes

Are you going to Smeck Park in your Baltimore village.

"Smeck" kek
    Watchu doin space nigs?
    Finally off work. Gonna drink some wine and kick back to watch the tube. Maybe some online gaming with friends.
    G African Astronaut
    Workout,touch up paint some window frames & rejuvenate some clothing I found in storage.
    Who African Astronaut [that staidly controlling tamarillo]
    drinking
    Kafka sweaty
    Fuck knows
    Beer, tacos, kettle bells, NO WHISKEY
    Bradley Black Hole
    this really cute black girl who came to visit her family and go to a wedding with me wants me to go church with her on sunday

folks i think i might enjoy LARPing as a young white christian man on a difficult path

espediallt irf it ends in me moving somewhere warm and falling in love with a black girl from my childhood

that's like my dream tbh

& the big guns from the navy
Jump to Top