User Controls

If you were a sandwich what would you be?

blaster master victim of incest
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by blaster master I'd either be ham on rye with swiss and sauerkraut or my tradition drunken meal of a pork breakfast sausage patty fried like a burger on a bagel with cream cheese, grape jelly and crispy bacon.

OMG, you just killed your self-sandwich by adding jelly to it🤢
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Triple-decker steak sandwich present.
    Originally posted by blaster master Can you answer the question and not diss on my custom meals?

I was just playing around. I’ll take my joking elsewhere.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    ur jokes aint really jokes they are a poor attempt to cut a nigger while posing as a joker=fail
    Originally posted by POLECAT ur jokes aint really jokes they are a poor attempt to cut a nigger while posing as a joker=fail

Uh huh🙄
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Togo 27 (everyone in a college town should know it's Turkey with avocados with the werks
    ^No Pickles on Togo #27

Pickles are like unwanted guest at a kegger party fucking shirt up
    Originally posted by blaster master It's funny you say that, Chris Chan of the Sonichu hates pickles too.

Oh cool we have something in common .. just not me dressing up in a woman's skirt and neither fucking my mother. But thanks for pointing out the pickle part..

Paused..oh I get it now. He chopped his pickle off
    G African Astronaut
    Fittingly, I just crushed me a smoked turkey,hard salami,spinach,tomato & roasted garlic vinaigrette wrap err fold lol.

I really like steak & cheeses w/ peppers,onion,shrooms this local greek deli tops'em w/ shredded lettuce,tomato & house dressing & it's fucking bomb.
    Originally posted by Technologist OMG, you just killed your self-sandwich by adding jelly to it🤢

nooooo

RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    I’d say a foot long poor boy with steak or roast beef and basically all the vegetables except tomatoes. Little salt n pepper and some Mayo and vinager and oil. A nice hearty multi gran bread would be nice too.
    i would be a brautwrust with extra mayo

Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Piss and shit sandwich on Walmart bread
    A cucumber sandwich with the edges of the bread cut off and also cut into cute little triangles, with a sprig of parsley on the side for presentation and served in an English garden with skylarks singing in the sky above...Location Somerset, England, 4.15pm July 19th.

frala Avant garde shartist
    Hey grape jelly on a sausage biscuit is legit. Don’t knock it till you try it.

I’d be a blt :)
    Incessant African Astronaut
    This is some icebreaker question type shit. You lonely, OP? Or you just trying to bring people together that are kind of awkward around each other?
Jump to Top