User Controls

Is it possible to get trolled by life?

Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Like erm, really wat the fuckk?
    cigreting Dark Matter
    il rape ur but til u shit on my dik faget
    If my body is managing to endure both liver disease and constant hangovers I must be really strong inside to still be alive 🤔
    Superman?
    But I can’t fly?

Yet 🧐
    I have been praying for your suffering <3 I hope you learn many lessons
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmG African Astronaut
    Nigger
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Any time you take life too seriously, you’re getting trolled by it.
    mmG African Astronaut
    True my nigger
    lol op died can see it now the doctors are like WERE LOSING HIM WERE LOSING HIM rubbing the paddles together and grills right now at this very moment is foaming at the mouth flatlining with one of his eyes twitching and blood coming from his nose

i think this is it for him lads 777 777 77
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I have been praying for your suffering <3 I hope you learn many lessons

you would, ratboy, case in point. after all, he is the one who exposed your hideous rat face to everyone.

that is one ugly rat

try not to be too butthurt
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmG African Astronaut
    He didn't expose shit, scronny posted it himself cuz he is a Chad.
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Grylls Superman?

iron man nigguh
    the doc was turning you into iron man

Use your powers responsibly, fight for justice, protect the innocent. work for world peace!
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by mmG He didn't expose shit, scronny posted it himself cuz he is a Chad.

thats not what scronny said, he whined about being the victim of a unconsensual screencapping when i told him it was his own fault for posting his ugly fuck face to the world.
    mmG African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Kev thats not what scronny said, he whined about being the victim of a unconsensual screencapping when i told him it was his own fault for posting his ugly fuck face to the world.

Scronny says a lot of things
    grills is now dead please light a candle for his bitch ass 8spits on the ground8
    Kev Space Nigga
    one can only hope the one that made you so butthurt could just get what he deserves, ratboy
    Lol

Scared of ghosts now rat/rent boy?
    im casting another spell that will put you out for a month, that last one was just a test of my power
Jump to Top