User Controls

bitchslapping forum members on video then posting

this should be a trend that we do. one member finds another member in public and just videotapes themselves slapping the shit out of them and yelling "JEFF HUNTER WAS HERE" or something, then posting the video. it would be hilarious and i wouldn't even be mad if someone did it to me. i can probably do this to lanny at some point.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Yes, a trend since we all run into each other so often when we're out in public.

Trend/Trend would trend again
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by mmQ Yes, a trend since we all run into each other so often when we're out in public.

Trend/Trend would trend again

it could happen. like once every 6 months
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by greenplastic slapping the shit out of them and yelling "JEFF HUNTER WAS HERE" or something, then posting the video.

mfw

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    it would be a bad challenge for me considering ive been arrested 10 times in my city in the last 12 years, 7 of them assault charges and I know a couple people here i could slap

I'll sign my cat as a member on this forum and let him shit poast and then spank him on cam, but thats about as far as im willing to go.

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-01-21T08:30:26.673673+00:00
    The ultimate burn. The only way to redeem yourself from a slap is to make a rap video where you CUs them out.
    I'll pay ever user who does this 20 bucks minimum. Going up depending on the user who is getting slapped. No trickery, though (poor britfags). It must be legit.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by RisiR I'll pay ever user who does this 20 bucks minimum. Going up depending on the user who is getting slapped. No trickery, though (poor britfags). It must be legit.

how much for using a baseball bat.

and. when are you going to be in florida.
    Originally posted by infinityshock how much for using a baseball bat.

and. when are you going to be in florida.

Tree fiddy extra.

You'll find out when I deliver some million dollar content to this thread, honey bun.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    yea well i applied to this job today doing video editing or voice work of this complicated software out of poland they need an american accent for.
    you guys should fight irl and videotape it. i don't live anywhere close to florida unfortunately or i would volunteer
    better yet one of you go find LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery and bitch slap him and post it. his address is probably all over the internet. that is, if he isn't in jail.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    No instead of saying Jeff Hunter was here, we should say "Who's John Gault MOTHERFUCKER"!!!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by greenplastic better yet one of you go find LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery and bitch slap him and post it. his address is probably all over the internet. that is, if he isn't in jail.

lsd is actually a cool guy but yeah i would slap him for teh lulz/money
    bling bling Dark Matter
    yo redact wonna make 40 bux
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by greenplastic you guys should fight irl and videotape it. i don't live anywhere close to florida unfortunately or i would volunteer

'fight' implies confrontation and struggle. he'd be on his hands and knees begging me to cram it in balls-deep. that's not conflict.
    Originally posted by infinityshock 'fight' implies confrontation and struggle. he'd be on his hands and knees begging me to cram it in balls-deep. that's not conflict.

You've been posting this bullshit for years. No one here is afraid of you.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAUhxmqp4Zc
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by greenplastic You've been posting this bullshit for years. No one here is afraid of you.

good thing...I hate chasing down my victims
    Originally posted by bling bling yo redact wonna make 40 bux

I'd rather you just give it to me, I don't like working for money
Jump to Top