User Controls

Security guard who shot man 3 times acted in self defense because the victim wasn’t wearing a COVID mask, lawyer says

https://cwbchicago.com/2021/08/security-guard-who-shot-man-3-times-acted-in-self-defense-because-the-victim-wasnt-wearing-a-covid-mask-lawyer-says.html

to be fair, anti maskers are dumb and deserve to die, Blacks too. HURRR DURR TAKE URR DIAPERS OFFF!! PUT THEM ON!!!! DO THIS!!! DO THAT!!!! OR I SHOOT YOU OOGA BOOGA!

Give me liberty or give me death! My mask my choice!
    LOL

Holmes, who defense attorney Jonathan Feldman said “has a big heart and is a kind-hearted man,” shot the man again, then paced around and shot him a third time before running away, according to Auguste. The victim, who was shot in the stomach, arm, and leg, was taken to a hospital where surgeons removed part of his intestines, Auguste said.

Chicago cops heard the gunfire and responded quickly enough to see Holmes running away, according to Auguste. He ditched his gun and security vest along the way and later told arresting officers where they could find them, Auguste said. Holmes also allegedly admitted to shooting the victim.

“This is obviously going to be a self-defense case,” Friedman said after hearing the allegations. He called the circumstances “basically, a customer who’s unruly, who wants to put other lives at risk,” by not wearing a COVID mask.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Holmes and the victim argued about the mask policy and the victim eventually left. He then turned around and walked back in. When he did, Holmes met him with a drawn handgun and shot him, Auguste said.

As you do.
    NOPE NOT ME

https://niggasin.space/search?q=nope+not+me&search_type=posts&author=Wariat

Auguste said Holmes was convicted of sexually assaulting a six-year-old girl and sexually abusing a 15-year-old girl in 2003. He has also served two prison terms for failing to follow sex offender registration requirements, according to Auguste.

“That’s not me,” Holmes said as Auguste detailed the specific acts he was accused of committing against the girls.
    Originally posted by Donald Trump As you do.

Hey man that private business was just trying to defend their right to refuse service to an anti masker and defending their liberty through force. If you ask me no crime was committed and that man should walk free.

Wear your mask people! or else!
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Libertarians always go on about Switzerland and medieval Iceland and shit, but really look at black communities if you want to see what an actual libertarian community looks like.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Donald Trump but really look at black communities if you want to see what an actual libertarian community looks like.

If drugs were legal they would be able to compete in a legal market without resorting to violence. Mexicans importing cocaine and blacks selling it at retail amounts in stores and PAyINg TAXES sounds like capitalism to me

Lolz
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Libertarians always go on about Switzerland and medieval Iceland and shit, but really look at black communities if you want to see what an actual libertarian community looks like.

what kind of librarians are you hanging out with wtf they're usually chill and just like books a lot
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I knew what color he was going to be before I even looked…

As soon as I saw the city I KNEW
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Meikai what kind of librarians are you hanging out with wtf they're usually chill and just like books a lot

ya that would not be the same thing as what hes referring to
    Put the low-IQ menace to society behind bars and throw away the key, then ask its dumb-as-a-bag-of-rocks dimwit associates if they'd like to crack rocks in San Quentin for the rest of their unnatural lives, too.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Libertarians always go on about Switzerland and medieval Iceland and shit, but really look at black communities if you want to see what an actual libertarian community looks like.

That's not Libertarian. Niggers aren't a community with a state.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Some people (fascists) just don't understand a society that have evolved beyond the need for state violence.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson That's because such a utopia doesn't, hasn't and never will exist.

Wrong

Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Right:

Sheffield Matthews, a 41-year-old black man and resident of Montreal, was shot and killed by Montreal police after officers responded to a 911 call about a man in distress. According to the BEI, the preliminary information suggests that Matthews, who was holding a knife, came towards the responding police car while officers remained in their vehicle. The man then allegedly changed course and approached a second vehicle which contained a civilian. Officers then exited their vehicle to intervene, at which point Matthews, while still holding a knife, allegedly charged the officers. In response, police discharged their firearms and fatally shot Matthews

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_killings_by_law_enforcement_officers_in_Canada

It's due to Canadia's history of slavery.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Liberia is an ancap paradise
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra Liberia is an ancap paradise

If you're an ancap and haven't moved to Liberia yet it's only because you're racist.
    Originally posted by aldra Liberia is an ancap paradise

might is right

Originally posted by Donald Trump If you're an ancap and haven't moved to Liberia yet it's only because you're racist.

i'll go there when I have a mobile missile launcher to quell unruly natives
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood i'll go there when I have a mobile missile launcher to quell unruly natives

Really you just need a machete and a big bag of bandages.
Jump to Top