User Controls

Consuming COVID news makes people into stupid mindless sheep

This is what they want me to be

But instead i'm more concerned about things that actually matter like the market trends of the legal stimulant industry. Covid news is literal brain rot and making everyone stupid. Good article btw.

https://www.businessinsider.com/starbucks-baristas-drinks-ingredients-orders-customization-stickers-coffee-2021-6

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Folx I am cracking out because I usually just order the seasonal ones but recently I have learned about all the secret menu drinks you can order. I have decided to come up with the ultimate version of each type of drink, starting with frappes.

Here are some of my the ones looking at so far. I'm thinking something with A shot of espresso, toffee nut and espresso affogato on whipped cream with cinnamon like a coffee cake.

mfw I go into a starbucks unvaccinated and order ashley's drink
    Post pics of Ashley...Ashleys are usually hot.
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    if you are unvscinnated and walk around without a mask, you are literwlly one of the worse human beings alive right now.
    The globalists and their mindless lackeys are robbing the youth, worldwide, of the best times of their lives.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Wariat if you are unvscinnated and walk around without a mask, you are literwlly one of the worse human beings alive right now.

Any normal person from 10 or 20 years ago would be shocked by the world as it is today.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ The globalists and their mindless lackeys are robbing the youth, worldwide, of the best times of their lives.

I think of this insane corona virus shite as being like a war. As usual in war the young are made suffer while the old and the wealthy can keep their privileges.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood mfw I go into a starbucks unvaccinated and order ashley's drink

ashleys drink also came with undocumented ingredients from human and non-human origins.
    Originally posted by Wariat if you are unvscinnated and walk around without a mask, you are literwlly one of the worse human beings alive right now.

because I'm healthy? if you are so healthy and vaccinated then what do you have to worry about
    Only an idiot thinks healthy people should wear masks, lock themselves inside their homes, and inject dangerous substances.
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Only an idiot thinks healthy people should wear masks, lock themselves inside their homes, and inject dangerous substances.

what are you going to about it.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny what are you going to about it.

Nothing. Let the morons destroy themselves. All the better for those not born idiots.
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Only an idiot thinks healthy people should wear masks, lock themselves inside their homes, and inject dangerous substances.

Scron does that everyday...except for the mask part.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Scron does that everyday…except for the mask part.

Yet people like me are the problem? EVIL ANTI VAXXERS STAY INSIDE!!! "I am" WELL STAYYER MORE INSIDER!!!! "okay, being outside is gay"

YER BRAKING THE HEALTHCARE SYSTEM TAKE YOUR VACKS!!!!!

"wait I thought I wasn't supposed to go outside....?"
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Nothing. Let the morons destroy themselves. All the better for those not born idiots.

then dont complain when they come for you.

which they will.

soon.
    "They're trying to kill Granny!"
    Xlite African Astronaut
    They are offering 100$ if you git the vaccine.
    Originally posted by Xlite They are offering 100$ if you git the vaccine.

I'll pay them $100 to leave me the fuck alone

Xlite African Astronaut
    Try, it might work.
    I'd tell them to shove their 100 up their arse.
Jump to Top