User Controls

My invite must have got lost in the mail: Obama has massive birthday party in massive $12m beach-frontestate

Donald Trump Black Hole
    Obama didn’t cancel his party, he merely uninvited those he considered less important, who happened to be almost entirely his most trusted former aides.

Remaining on the list were celeb couples Chrissy Teigen and John Legend, as well as Dwyane Wade and Gabrielle Union, along with Steven Spielberg, George Clooney, Tom Hanks, Bruce Springsteen, Questlove, Jay-Z, Beyoncé, Don Cheadle, and other Fabulous People, who drank “top shelf liquor,” puffed stogies, and hit the links at the Vineyard Golf Club (membership fee: $350,000). An early report that Pearl Jam had been hired to perform was later refuted. Eddie Vedder would just be there, but not to play.

One attendee called it the “party of all parties,” while another added, “Y’all never seen Obama like this,

Obama was set up to be the greatest of American heroes, but proved to be a common swindler and one of the great political liars of all time — he fooled us all

politicians have only one thing to sell to get the upper class status they crave: us.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/taibbi-vanishing-legacy-barack-obama

My invite always gets lost in the mail.
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    i got one but you know, i was like, busy and shiet
    I got one but RSVP-ed

"Sorry I'm washing my hair that night"
    no cocaine = not a party
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood no cocaine = not a party

Um you think there was no cocaine there? lololol how naive.
    Maybe in the bathroom because they are all faggots

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Easy to hide drug slang terminology. Literally everyone does blow on Xmas. If you don't know about this it's because you aren't part of the rich snob crowd that hides their cocaine abuse from the fiends that can't keep it to one day a year

They look down on anyone that doesn't secretly do cocaine in bathrooms and then go interact with the family and drink lots of alcohol because you're high as Fuck on cocaine.

There's always that one weird creepy family member with lots of energy and they drink a lot but aren't drunk and you think they are just mentally ill and that's why the alcohol is making them crazy but it's just the cocaine

Also they like to surround themselves with sober people so they can do a bunch of coke and pretend to be a normal loving mother that loves her family and dogs but secretly she gets off on the idea of hiding drug abuse and the thrill of not getting caught

They do not like to share
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Maybe in the bathroom because they are all faggots

Snorted off the toilet cistern...80s club style.

it's not 80's club style unless you are in a nightclub in the 1980's

These boomer coke users all act like going to the bathroom is some cool 80's coke use man just like AT DA CLUB BACK IN DA DAY with the GOGO DANCERS and ooooooo just saw JOhN TRAVOLTA sniffing when he came out the bathroom oh yeah man this is a party

But when they see a person smoking a crack pipe they call the police. SMH
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood it's not 80's club style unless you are in a nightclub in the 1980's

Of course it is...if you are in an 80s club in the 80s it's not "80s style"...it's "80s thing"
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood These boomer coke users all act like going to the bathroom is some cool 80's coke use man just like AT DA CLUB BACK IN DA DAY with the GOGO DANCERS and ooooooo just saw JOhN TRAVOLTA sniffing when he came out the bathroom oh yeah man this is a party

But when they see a person smoking a crack pipe they call the police. SMH

That's where the "Style" part comes into play...fucking millenials, no style...SMH
    doing cocaine in a bathroom at a party is not stylish, instead of ON THE FUCKING TABLE and cutting lines on a girls tits with loud music playing and having a MOUNTAIN OF COCAINE on every table.

Now THATS style

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood doing cocaine in a bathroom at a party is not stylish

It was in the 80s...that's the bit you are missing.
    this ain't the 80s anymore
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson It was in the 80s…that's the bit you are missing.

do you still wear shoulder pads ?
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny do you still wear shoulder pads ?

It was mainly women who wore the shoulder pads.

I still have my burgundy leather pencil tie in my closet though...haven't worn it in 30yrs but it saw a lot of action in it's day...I keep it as a memento of better times.
    you didn't even do cocaine in the 80's, pussy
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson It was mainly women who wore the shoulder pads.

I still have my burgundy leather pencil tie in my closet though…haven't worn it in 30yrs but it saw a lot of action in it's day…I keep it as a memento of better times.

yea, mainly.

you werent man enough to wear pad shoulders ?
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny yea, mainly.

you werent man enough to wear pad shoulders ?

Didn't need them...I had natural broad manly shoulders. /flex.

(note: had)
    so now you need them.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny so now you need them.

Now I don't care about my appearance...one of the advantages of aging...ya just don't give a fuccccck anymore.
Jump to Top