User Controls

"Sour Drop Gummies" Anal Leakage

Chairman Takeshi Kaga African Astronaut
    DO NOT TRUST YOUR FARTS AFTER EATING THESE THINGS. I just wasted a pair of fresh underwear. Fucking Jews.
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Any of those fake sweeteners tend to do that, look up those sugar free gummy bear reviews
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    You sour drop gummied your undies
    That used to be me on bundy
    Originally posted by Solstice Any of those fake sweeteners tend to do that, look up those sugar free gummy bear reviews

I think it's the sorbitol
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I got into a YouTube argument today (yes I am an adult ) with a person who insisted I wasn't healthy because I don't get explosive diarrhea after eating at SUBWAY.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by mmQ I got into a YouTube argument today (yes I am an adult ) with a person who insisted I wasn't healthy because I don't get explosive diarrhea after eating at SUBWAY.

i believe you
    Originally posted by mmQ I got into a YouTube argument today (yes I am an adult ) with a person who insisted I wasn't healthy because I don't get explosive diarrhea after eating at SUBWAY.

Haha this guy doesn't bleed mud out his shitpipe after eating subway, what an unhealthy loser
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by Chairman Takeshi Kaga Haha this guy doesn't bleed mud out his shitpipe after eating subway, what an unhealthy loser

shutup dufus
    Originally posted by A College Professor shutup dufus

You wanna lick my ass?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Chairman Takeshi Kaga Haha this guy doesn't bleed mud out his shitpipe after eating subway, what an unhealthy loser

He INSISTED that everyone he knows also gets explosive diarrhea after eating there and that because I don't get that, I'm probably constipated and need to see a doctor.

Obviously you hear that joke with TACO BELL but never subway. I love the internet.
    Originally posted by mmQ He INSISTED that everyone he knows also gets explosive diarrhea after eating there and that because I don't get that, I'm probably constipated and need to see a doctor.

Obviously you hear that joke with TACO BELL but never subway. I love the internet.

I have never gotten any sort of gastric distress from Taco Bell. Only disappointment.
    Originally posted by mmQ He INSISTED that everyone he knows also gets explosive diarrhea after eating there and that because I don't get that, I'm probably constipated and need to see a doctor.

Taco Bell was the last thing i ate before i didnt shit for over a month. To this day i cant go to TB because i have this primal fear that if i eat anither beefy crunch 5layer burrito, im gonna swell up like a baloon again and have a huge turd crack my sternum open like an alien baby.

I mean the grams of heroin and never drinking water mightve had something to do with ittoo, but the tacobell was just the straw that broke the camels crack
    adult diapers, invest now

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Meth makes my bladder and penis go all wonky and I drink lots of water so I would have to get up to pee like 100 times which just ruins the experience

That's why I started wearing adult diapers when I smoke meth, just slap one of these bad boys on and you can piss as much as you want and it stays dry! fucking amazing technology for drugs that mess with your bladder like alcohol, fuck having to get up to piss while drunk just lay back and let it out, feels good man.

They would also be good for DPH/bundy instead of standing over a toilet high as fuck trying to force a piss just lay back enjoy the trip and if you have to let it out you can.
    you can't shit in them though i learned that the hard way, those are a different kind
    Originally posted by Chairman Takeshi Kaga I think it's the sorbitol

Definitely
Jump to Top