User Controls

I JUST PAYED OFF MY CREDIT CARDS IN FULL!!!

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Yeah you stupid poor fucks.
    That's how you do it.
    No interest for me.
    I've paid them all off early in hopes my credit score goes up and I'll have a better chance at getting approved for an apartment.
    Was hoping to finish paying off my driver's license reinstatement fee this month in full but making 1 extra payment on it won't be the end of the world.
    What I really need to get paying on is that stupid ass cofa and loveseat Chell and I financed in my name.
    I told her to take it with her because I never really liked it.
    God and the creditor only knows how much I owe on it.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    did michelle have a muff
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Ya don’t ever finance furniture.. actually don’t ever finance anything... I don’t care if my credit goes to complete shit because I’ll never live beyond my means and use credit..cash is king
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    How much was that thing again $2k or so? And you can't even let them take it.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Credit cards are evil.
    Never run a tab on them only charge as much as you know you pay off at the end of the month.
    That way you still build credit and use their money.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    That sofa will fuck you as a co-signer yet leaving you no way to just pay off your half without probably having to pay off the whole balance yourself unless you two can work something out with the ex. You need to get her on board with improving your credit if you can. Ask her if there is any way for her to pay off her half early.

That said, I'm impressed that you've paid off your credit cards. If you run a $10,000 balance on a 20% card, it will cost you $2000 more a year than the guy not paying it off in dribs and drabs. Hell, a mere $1000 credit card debt will cost you an extra $200 a year more than need be. Try to save for your spending. Enjoy seeing your bank balance grow. Enjoy the confidence, pride and satisfaction you have in yourself when you can support yourself, grasshopper.

Save the credit card for items you know you can easily pay off (if you have a rewards card that pays you back money). Otherwise, only use the card for emergencies...and, no, Taco Bell at 1 am is not an emergency.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Originally posted by stl1 That sofa will fuck you as a co-signer yet leaving you no way to just pay off your half without probably having to pay off the whole balance yourself unless you two can work something out with the ex. You need to get her on board with improving your credit if you can. Ask her if there is any way for her to pay off her half early.

That said, I'm impressed that you've paid off your credit cards. If you run a $10,000 balance on a 20% card, it will cost you $2000 more a year than the guy not paying it off in dribs and drabs. Hell, a mere $1000 credit card debt will cost you an extra $200 a year more than need be. Try to save for your spending. Enjoy seeing your bank balance grow. Enjoy the confidence, pride and satisfaction you have in yourself when you can support yourself, grasshopper.

Save the credit card for items you know you can easily pay off (if you have a rewards card that pays you back money). Otherwise, only use the card for emergencies…and, no, Taco Bell at 1 am is not an emergency.

I think that's the best post you have ever made.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    whats a credit card?
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by AngryOnion I think that's the best post you have ever made.

Spoiler: it's a washington post article.
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    I didn't know how much interest I was paying on that god damn couch until after I paid my credit cards off or I would have spent the money paying off the couch.
    That shit is stinging.
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy I didn't know how much interest I was paying on that god damn couch until after I paid my credit cards off or I would have spent the money paying off the couch.
    That shit is stinging.

Maybe I'll rearrange you're shchit and see if that helps Lil bromo
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    Originally posted by STER0S did michelle have a muff

Good job buddy!
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    I bet I can pay the couch off today too.
    It's only $750 which just so happens to be the available balance on my recently paid off credit cards.
    This isn't your personal blog, kid.
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ This isn't your personal blog, kid.

Let the man pat himself on the back, grumpy Gus.
    Originally posted by Average Jane Let the man pat himself on the back, grumpy Gus.

I prefer Sourpuss Sam, but Ok.
    Originally posted by Average Jane Let the man pat himself on the back, grumpy Gus.

Hello. Very attractive avatar. You private message me, I draw retro toon-nation style for you. Retro 60s Jetson like. Is your really Jane?
    Originally posted by Yoodin Vices Hello. Very attractive avatar. You private message me, I draw retro toon-nation style for you. Retro 60s Jetson like. Is your really Jane?

I go by Jane, yes. That would be sweet to get a drawing, I would use it as my avatar! Cool beans.
Jump to Top