User Controls

Poll: Who was this month's biggest loser?

NiS Biggest Loser: July Edition

Bueno motherfucker
    The seventh month of the year is coming to an end.

Who was July's biggest loser?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Dog fucking makes this month a pretty easy choice.
    Bueno motherfucker
    Im on the edge of my seat
    Things I have done this month;

ghosted my job councellor
    broke my sink (still broken) I trashed the entire apartment in anger and punched a hole in the wall which I still have not fixed so I can't even call the landlord to fix the sink because now everything is fucked

I have been yelling at my girlfriend taking out my stress on her calling her a bitch randomly and telling her i'm gonna kill myself after I get money and I will do it when you're sleeping so you can't stop me just shut up and take my money and let me die

shes really worried which just makes me angrier because I am not used to someone worrying about me

my family is trying to talk to me but i don't even know what to say to them or anyone anymore

all my friends hate me and don't talk to me anymore

I just got my dole money $400 and already spent $100 on weed and nicotine and gave the rest to HTS. this is my last dole payment so I am just gonna try to enjoy $300 as much as I can before I end it all. Thinking about buying a bunch of meth and heroin and cutting myself up with a box cutter and walking into the mental hospital to try and get retard money

plenty of jobs easy to get I have good resume but can't think of a single productive or useful thing to do with $1000 besides buyying a bunch of drugs and alcohol and cutting myself up with a box cutter. I do not fit into human society or life. I should be dead from drugs years ago but somehow I am still alive and have no idea what the fuck to do with myself

i want to cook a batch I want to burn shit and make the world a worse place for anyone that believes in society and the law. I want to pollute the ground water and spill a gallon of muriatic acid in a day care parking lot and run over a pregnant woman in a red rider van
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I have good resume

Sat around smoking week and posting on NIS for 8yrs.
    Can tie my own shoe laces...most of the time.
    Efficient, I bought shoes with velcro straps.
    i dropped out of school to work full time when I was 16 years old. Never had a problem getting hired anywhere. Just go in look them in the eye and shake their hand and you got the job it's easy.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood i dropped out of school to work full time when I was 16 years old. Never had a problem getting hired anywhere. Just go in look them in the eye and shake their hand and you got the job it's easy.

You're not 16 anymore...People will have concerns about you sitting on the dole for X years...I've hired and fired people at my last 3 jobs...any applications that came on my desk that had a big gap of nothing got tossed, your "Qualifications" wouldn't mean shit (as most people lie anyway).
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson .any applications that came on my desk that had a big gap of nothing got tossed,

so why do people want me to get a job if nobody will hire me. This is just like the YOU NEED EXPERIENCE TO WORK HERE but I need to get a job to get experience
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood so why do people want me to get a job if nobody will hire me. This is just like the YOU NEED EXPERIENCE TO WORK HERE but I need to get a job to get experience

Quality job...you are going to have a hard time getting a quality job with a huge gap on your resume...being realistic you're going to be doing food service or retail...and that in itself is a bit of a trap, once you do that as anything other than a 15-19yr old you are pretty much stuck in that rut too.

Basically it's all over for you son.

You can't at 30yrs old suddenly decide to be a brain surgeon when you've not left the house in 12yrs.
    All I want to do is retail and stack boxes im sick of stress and responsibility I don't need any more reasons to abuse drugs and drink than I have already
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood All I want to do is retail and stack boxes im sick of stress and responsibility I don't need any more reasons to abuse drugs and drink than I have already

How can you be sick of stress and responsibility when you've never had any...fucking lol.
    I have a good resume I was supposed to drive the company truck and be assistant manager of the store like hank hill, a trusted employee, i had my own keys and locked the store up and opened it in the mornings. I went on trips with truckers to pick up feed and unloaded it at the store past closing.

I am a good worker I had life all laid out for me as a small town country boy that drives a truck and inherits the family farm to start my wife and kids and have a normal life.

and then retard rodeo happened and I was never the same. Life has it's own momentum
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood i had my own keys and locked the store up and opened it in the mornings.

wow, the weight of the world on your shoulders...how could I have ever questioned your responsibility level...
    I visited the Retard Rodeo once. Didn't like it and left after one drink and five minutes.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson wow, the weight of the world on your shoulders…how could I have ever questioned your responsibility level…

I did accounts receivable and shit too. It was a small family business but they did a million $ in sales each year with 4 staff including the owner so it was pretty busy for us and they relied on me a lot.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I did accounts receivable and shit too. It was a small family business but they did a million $ in sales each year with 4 staff including the owner so it was pretty busy for us and they relied on me a lot.

That's cute...for a 19yr old office girl.
    We had one of those, her and my manager would hit the dab vape pen in the office and I would come in there like DAMN LADIES SMELLS GOOD IN HERE

People would tip me in weed it was a weird job
Jump to Top