User Controls

The Expanse gives me a headache everytime I try to watch it

Donald Trump Black Hole
    The characters are weak, the plot is horseshit, the whole thing has no moral or emotional impact.

It's garbage.
    Chairman Takeshi Kaga African Astronaut
    Read the books you stupid fucking idiot
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    how far have you gotten? I didn't like the characters early on either
    bloody fucking beltahs
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Chairman Takeshi Kaga Read the books you stupid fucking idiot

What a dumb statement.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson

What a dumb statement.

Sorry you can't read.
    Originally posted by Chairman Takeshi Kaga Sorry you can't read.

hollyshit, this place is shit.

read the travel brochures.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny hollyshit, this place is shit.

read the travel brochures.

TV shows are the travel brochures for books. It is like being mad the travel brochure for sunny Miami doesn't give you a tan.
    Originally posted by Chairman Takeshi Kaga TV shows are the travel brochures for books. It is like being mad the travel brochure for sunny Miami doesn't give you a tan.

doesnt matter.

a travel brochure cant make the beach any better than can a book make a bad tv show.
    I liked it but then again ive got pretty pedestrian tastes. The concept of torturing people raised in Zero-G by artificially creating gravity was pretty dope.

I think i watched a season and a half
    This is my favorite scene

Originally posted by vindicktive vinny doesnt matter.

a travel brochure cant make the beach any better than can a book make a bad tv show.

No the book is the beach and the brochure is the TV show, the brochure won't give you a tan but the beach will. Duh.
    Originally posted by Chairman Takeshi Kaga No the book is the beach and the brochure is the TV show, the brochure won't give you a tan but the beach will. Duh.

the tv is the real beach and the travel brochure is the book.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny

the tv is the real beach and the travel brochure is the book.

No the book is the real beach and the TV show is the TV ad by the tourism agency of the locale with the beach.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood bloody fucking beltahs

I'm an Earth/Luna supremacist. Mars is pretty rad, but we're the fucking homeworld and Mars is guilty of treason. Also belter girl what's her face the 2nd in command at Tycho Station is a fucking badass.
    Originally posted by Chairman Takeshi Kaga Sorry you can't read.

Bit of a redundant statement then huh?...fucking dumb bottom.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Bit of a redundant statement then huh?…fucking dumb bottom.

Look at this illiterate^
    Originally posted by Chairman Takeshi Kaga No the book is the real beach and the TV show is the TV ad by the tourism agency of the locale with the beach.

stupid dalit tier rohingya equating strings of texts with the real thing and anyway its non sequiteur because your comparing both different things/

people who enjoy seeing moving pictures and sounds watch tv, people who like to read and exercise their imaginations prefer to read.

imagine telling people who complain about their apples to eat bananas.

Originally posted by Chairman Takeshi Kaga Look at this illiterate^

They can't look at me, they can only READ my posts

Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson They can't look at me, they can only READ my posts

in order to read your posts we must first look at your posts.
Jump to Top