User Controls

The life of a Zoklet Bad Ideas moderator

STD Yung Blood
    Twelve years ago it was.

Just out of school, at a loose end, alone with my mind and the internet. I search for totse, a name I remembered from years before that I had once stumbled across. Can't remember how I got there initially, doesn't really matter. I know it was Bad Ideas I found, though.

I find out that zoklet is the replacement. Sign up. Join the fun in the new Bad Ideas. Become moderator. Enjoy the drama. Wow, there was a lot of drama.

Two years later, after a short break and under a slightly different username, (Syphilis > STD) I return, this time mostly to ask how to doctor shop for "alcohol in a pill." The year was 2011. I hated alcohol, I wanted better.

This was where it all started >>

I did some dumb shit. I made a "huff raid" youtube video, shameful. I guess I wanted the attention. I had my share of serious mental issues at the time. That was a theme for the years that followed.

Since then, I imported hundreds of shipments of experimental drugs into Australia, hacked government networks (for curiosity, then told them about their deficiencies - and no, they didn't fix it), impersonated some people, poisoned a few others, saved a couple of lives along the way and unfortunately witnessed a few lives lost. Was investigated by the Border Force, was raided by a dozen Australian Federal Police Officers, many times arrested, never locked away, and now, after a long stint of rehab, I'm in university, have my shit (kind of) together, and have a lot of extremely dark stories from along the way with accompanying photos and bizarre mementos.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    will be considering you a member of the fun bunch until proven otherwise
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    STD Yung Blood
    Originally posted by A College Professor will be considering you a member of the fun bunch until proven otherwise
    It is so good to hear it.
    STD Yung Blood
    I love the internet. In the following years, I moderated reddit (Research Chemicals), as well as several darknet forums. I have been interviewed by VICE and by US universities (anonymously.) I've done horrible, twisted things, some I will never admit to, some I may, but all of them have made me the man I am, and if I had my time back again, I would not do things any differently.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    will be considering you a member of the not fun person gang until proven otherwise

Thanks
    Originally posted by STD I love the internet. In the following years, I moderated reddit (Research Chemicals), as well as several darknet forums. I have been interviewed by VICE and by US universities (anonymously.) I've done horrible, twisted things, some I will never admit to, some I may, but all of them have made me the man I am, and if I had my time back again, I would not do things any differently.

spill it dweeb

U witha u family

*chefs kiss*
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    what is a chefs kiss?? I want one
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    don't start
    STD Yung Blood
    Originally posted by General Butt.Naked spill it dweeb

U witha u family

*chefs kiss*

Riding solo like Jason Derulo

(the fucked up shit I did in those kitchens, don't *ask*)
    Originally posted by mmQ what is a chefs kiss?? I want one

MOLTO BENE WRENZO
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by General Butt.Naked MOLTO BENE WRENZO

ORANGE MAN BAD
    STD Yung Blood
    Thing is, once you've been there, you can't go back to start again. Liquor is never the same, mephedrone, hexen, MDPV, never the same. They warn you about tolerance breaks, to be fair, it means fuck all. You run life at 100%, you get back out, you can't go back to what you did when you started out and expect that rush again. No, you have to pick up where you left off, it's a dangerous tempest, you just have to use what you have learned, and hopefully, retained in your brain. Because you have, right? - ?
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Cool, the british guy Beany from totse recently came back too.
    STD Yung Blood
    Missed you guys though. It's weird as hell to see some of these old usernames, I mean I started fucking up my life when I came to zoklet and now I'm still around and life isn't so much different.
    We missed u 2
    Cowboy2013 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by STD Missed you guys though. It's weird as hell to see some of these old usernames, I mean I started fucking up my life when I came to zoklet and now I'm still around and life isn't so much different.

I’m probably older than you. I was never a mod but I found the same on totse.
    Originally posted by mmQ will be considering you a member of the not fun person gang until proven otherwise

Thanks

Yeah there are too many zoklet era people claiming to be from that time. It's kinda suspect like why now

What government agencies did we piss off.

I don't believe any of you are real
    Or ever were real in the first place
    It's all
    A honey pot
    Sweet sweet like honey on a summer day I'll stick with you through the wind and the rain.

Where's the pol
    L
    L
    On I wanna cook some meth from flowers
    STD Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Cowboy2013 I’m probably older than you. I was never a mod but I found the same on totse.

I have the screenshots but right now I'm too drunk to find them. I'm the one man, polydrug toxicity study that huffed raid online.
    Originally posted by STD I have the screenshots but right now I'm too drunk to find them. I'm the one man, polydrug toxicity study that huffed raid online.

Yup never seen that before.

I GOT THE PICS BUT THEY ARE ON MY OTHER HARD DRIVE BRO

you mean the one in police lockup... officer?
    Cowboy2013 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by STD I have the screenshots but right now I'm too drunk to find them. I'm the one man, polydrug toxicity study that huffed raid online.

I wonder if you’ll pay for it later. I sprayed it on weed once in high school before I found totse. I found totse through text files and realized they had a forum. And found stuff to occupy my idle mind.
Jump to Top