User Controls

John McAfee Found Dead in Prison

BARCELONA, June 23 (Reuters) - Antivirus creator John McAfee, 75, was found dead in his prison cell in Barcelona after the Spanish high court had authorised his extradition to the U.S., the Catalan justice department said, confirming an earlier report from El Mundo newspaper.

Everything points it could be a death by suicide, the department said in a statement.

The high court had agreed to extradite him back to the U.S. where he faces tax evasion charges.

RiP 2 the fuckin realest space nigga
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Fuuuuck
    75...he had his fun in the sun. No regerts
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Yeah id do same if I was gonna end my days in prison.

POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    man i hope his god damn security system leaves me alone now.. that cock sucker is always beating on my laptop trying to get me back on board.. the fucker held my computer ransom one time trying to get me to pay his ass.. i have been waiting for this day for years. i actually dances a jig over the news.. i'm fucking giddy
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    and gigglie
    may be the best news i heard all week
    i actually forgot about the constitution for 5 minutes.

the constitution owns my mind 20 hrs a day
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    He sold the thing off.. they fucked it up according to him. But he lied apparently. One thing to make silly troll videos but he was a bit corrupt as well
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Was he a member of totes or a cult dead cow type of 80-90s BBS somewhere?
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Just like Epstein??
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by AngryOnion Just like Epstein??

another two guards asleep at the wheel and the surveillance video 'lost'
    though honestly if he was looking at life in prison, killing himself and blaming the US government sounds like something he'd do
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    he's probably coked out tag-teaming a 15 year old asian prostitute with epstein
    https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/1200864283766251521
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/1200864283766251521

LITERALLY two posts above you.

Never change.
    frala Avant garde shartist
    I can’t remember what landed McAfee in jail. Were Somali pirates involved at some point?

Skirt - Tax evasion is in OP, derp. But weren’t there pirates?
    He WAS the pirate
    Originally posted by General Butt.Naked LITERALLY two posts above you.

Never change.

I saw it. I was merely expanding on the post and made context available.
Jump to Top