User Controls

55 yr old blond Ive been talking to who lives 30 km away

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Like I said Ive been on a bitch crazy a mad run lately trying to fuk everything of all sorts of ages under the sun any woman or girl whose hot jsut tlaking to all singing up across dating apps sites etc.
    Ghost Black Hole
    you should do meth and find some homeless prostitutes to molest
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I said nein to her when she kept insisting she wont send me pics other than what I see in the site like her toes because she said she has brown colored toes fingernails i wanted to suck on than later she said she go a tan and i wanted to see and she said no than said oh you probably want to see in bikini too huh? I thought she was being sarcastic and said nein and she sent me the one above.
    Less talking more fucking...all you do is talk.
    SHould I try talkin about sex with her? like me licking her azz or not yet?
    SHe has a nice ass I sort of want to fuck it.
    LESS TALK.

Arrange to meet up and then propose licking her ass. (though I'd be dubious about licking a 55yr olds ass).
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    why dubious about it?
    Originally posted by Wariat why dubious about it? How would it be different than any female ass?

Old women tend to have "control" problems. You're likely to find some nuggets down there.
    Originally posted by Wariat

Crazy old bitch thinks it's 2015 and that she's 19. Anyone who does the heart thing needs to die.
    whats wrong with the heart thing?
    I wonder what star trek thinks tho.
    Originally posted by Wariat whats wrong with the heart thing?

It's not 2015, she's not 19.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Wariat SHould I try talkin about sex with her? like me licking her azz or not yet?

gimme her phone number ill seduce her for you
    Originally posted by Wariat

HAHH
    lol when I started talking about lickin and rimming and licking each others assholes she lost interest or got scared claiming im too young and wild or some shit.
    Now she claims Im too young for her.
Jump to Top