User Controls

1 year sober

Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Think I'll do a massive line of cocaine and drink myself to death. Maybe not.

I could torture a prostitute?

Yes, that sounds a lot more fun. I'll do that instead.
    that hooker will snort a massive line on your massive chin
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Your thinking of doing 1 year or already did it
    WellHung Black Hole
    When cells began replicating and specializing...that's when things became more advanced.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Torture someone close to you; it feels more personal and fulfilling.
    do you have license to kill ypurself.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny do you have license to kill ypurself.

Are you unable to spell or is that why you're a dumb coffee barrista.

loycenses ?
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Congratulations.
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    I was 5 plus years but last month drank a beer with some weed. Moderation.
    Im doing all the drugs for u dont worry
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Congrats on staying sober for a year. This calls for a celebration.

*snaps fingers* Vinny, get this man a coffee
    Chairman Takeshi Kaga African Astronaut
    Skip the celebration and do 2 years sober and then party 2x hard. Then when you reach year 3, resolve to do the same again.
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    coffee bartista?
    Originally posted by Wariat coffee bartista?

Yeah that's people who serve you coffee. If you had a brain cell and went to school you would know that but you're a dumb pedo, pig horse drawing nonce.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    FUCKING GOD DAMN QUITER
    You should drink to that.
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe Yeah that's people who serve you coffee. If you had a brain cell and went to school you would know that but you're a dumb pedo, pig horse drawing nonce.

Your the retard. I wrote it with a question mark not to ask what it is which I clearly know and wrote about previously but just to be funny callrf you one but you were toor etarded to get the inside joke.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Wariat Your the retard. I wrote it with a question mark not to ask what it is which I clearly know and wrote about previously but just to be funny callrf you one but you were toor etarded to get the inside joke.

shut up nonce cop calling faggot bitch
    Originally posted by Wariat Your the retard. I wrote it with a question mark not to ask what it is which I clearly know and wrote about previously but just to be funny callrf you one but you were toor etarded to get the inside joke.

It's spelt You're*, you stupid Down's Syndrome looking retard.
Jump to Top