User Controls

obama is a great man

nonarky Houston
    i believe he is the best president we had in the last decade, i don't want him to leave office.

now with trump taking office, everything will be flushed down the toilet and all trumps lies will become the norm.

trump will take away health-care so he can fund his big wall.

remember the golden years

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    *Big beautiful wall
    All the central and south American countries build walls and treat immigrants like shit but when we do it its a big fucking racist deal.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Kill yourself nonarky, i hope you're a beaner and get kicked out by God-Emperor Trump.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    The greatest accomplishment of his life was being black while running for president.

If it wasn't this nigger it would have been another one, eventually.

Also think of this. If mitt Romney was president Hillary would probably have won the last election.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    he literally got an affirmative-action peace prize
    Whatever you want to say about Obama, at least he isn't having arguments over twitter. I can't wait till he's impeached.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Discount Whore Whatever you want to say about Obama, at least he isn't having arguments over twitter. I can't wait till he's impeached.

Imagine if he was having unrestrained arguments with Trump.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Malice Imagine if he was having unrestrained arguments with Trump.

Trump would get fucking REKT
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by nonarky i believe he is the best president we had in the last decade, i don't want him to leave office.

now with trump taking office, everything will be flushed down the toilet and all trumps lies will become the norm.

trump will take away health-care so he can fund his big wall.

remember the golden years

shut your cock socket, nigger
    Lol niggers
    Obama also has the honor of being America's first (and most likely last) gay president so I guess there's that

Post last edited by Hash Slinging Slasher at 2017-01-12T14:34:02.934141+00:00
    He's also a muslim
    cerakote African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Discount Whore Whatever you want to say about Obama, at least he isn't having arguments over twitter. I can't wait till he's impeached.

instead, he's publicly slandering the next president with the aid of his libtard cretins and dbag in chief hillary clinton
    infinityshock Black Hole

obama impeached?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump The greatest accomplishment of his life was being black while running for president.

If it wasn't this nigger it would have been another one, eventually.

Also think of this. If mitt Romney was president Hillary would probably have won the last election.

The greatest accomplishment of his life was fooling murica two terms in a row that he was actually a murica. He signed off on hundreds of drone strikes which makes him one of the biggest single handed terrorist murica has ever seen
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Only in murica where a gay Muslim nigger with a tranny wife can be the president. Yeah murica land of the derpadews!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    You're all jelly
    infinityshock Black Hole
    this is what happens when affirmative action goes wild
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby The greatest accomplishment of his life was fooling murica two terms in a row that he was actually a murica. He signed off on hundreds of drone strikes which makes him one of the biggest single handed terrorist murica has ever seen

Given the events of this last election I'm not entirely sure he won fairly in 2012

Not that Romney would've been any better

But alls well that ends well I suppose. If Romney would've won, Hillary would've won for sure in 2016
Jump to Top