User Controls

why to save nudes

omg Yung Blood

Post last edited by omg at 2017-01-19T22:56:55.449393+00:00
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mso8 Houston
    owned
    infinityshock Black Hole
    there's no karma until you've posted all the pics and videos here
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Yes that sounds like good karma, lying to someone about their girlfriend cheating on them and humiliating them publically for something they didn't do. Sheeeeit. I mean, I'm sure I'd be salty too if someone I loved decided to leave me without warning, but it doesn't sound like she meant any ill will toward you, she just lost interest, which happens. Does this girl's dad use e-mail by chance?
    I've erased hundreds of nudes, most of then underaged.
    omg Yung Blood
    When karma is more than just a "thanks given" number on my profile I can dump. Idk. Are you guys into skinny/athletic korean chicks?
    mso8 Houston
    yeah
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Originally posted by omg When karma is more than just a "thanks given" number on my profile I can dump. Idk. Are you guys into skinny/athletic korean chicks?

I pretty much solely like asian girls, the life of a weeb has improved my taste.
    Post em up nigga
    Only if they are chained up bleeding from the neck with several inch deep wounds
    cerakote African Astronaut
    Originally posted by omg Today was going to be the 1 year anniversary of my ex and her new guy.
    New guy's like me but he's got more money, he's dumber, he's more "normal".
    Me and her broke up a year ago, 2 weeks from now (feb 1).
    We'd been going out for several years. Zero fights or problems up until then.
    She just said "I don't love you" and cut contact like that, walked out, not a look of shame.
    For some more context we'd been talking about marriage and I'd recently bought a ring.
    It got on my nerves but I just ground my teeth and ignored it.
    Every now and then she sends me random teasey texts with 0 followup.
    I think she kind of gets off knowing that she broke my heart.

Sent her new guy our (old) dirty pics / vids / chat screenshots and told him she was cheating on him yesterday night.
    Heh. She got dumped on the night before their big 1 year anniversary and had no idea why.
    And apparently her new ex is spreading the fun files around Facebook etc.
    He's totally disgusted with her, and he's in a much better position to ruin her reputation than me.

That's karma biiiitch. the long con always pays off .

Post last edited by omg at 2017-01-11T14:32:51.613872+00:00

got that bitch

right on
    cerakote African Astronaut
    Originally posted by omg When karma is more than just a "thanks given" number on my profile I can dump. Idk. Are you guys into skinny/athletic korean chicks?

fuck yes
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Damn, this nigga got victimized.
    Sometimes I still want to desecrate my exes mum's grave, but I no longer care enough these days.

Would be lulz tho
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Bitch got what she deserved.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump I've erased hundreds of nudes, most of then underaged.

Sharing is caring though...
    whenever a girl breaks up with me i just flip the fuck out on them for 6+ months until they're a shell of their former selves

bling bling Dark Matter
    6 months adn theyre done huh
    Everyone post pics of all exes
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Everyone post pics of all exes

I ve already posted several
    Hrm if I can find my usb drive with all my old photos
Jump to Top