User Controls

I get oppressed at work a lot.

To start off I am white. I work with a mix of negros, native americans an asian or two and a number of fellow descendents of europa. During the mornings I tend to work with negros and natives. There is one native, we can call Sitting Dipship who daily rants and raves about how much he hates white people. One common joke (heard three times this week from this redskin) is "Why dont I like snow? Its white and its on my land!". Each day he simply makes the deceleration "I hate white people" at some point or the next. He goes on speaking about how "Natives grow their hair long because its like another sense organ" and how natives are spiritually superior. He also is a flamer. Actually skips around and talks like a valley girl. He also always talks about robbing people and beating people up and of course he has the know about ALL the drugs. He always smells weed at work and is like "Who has weed on them?" then goes around actually asking who has weed on them. Today in his latest of faggotry he loudly proclaimed he wanted to "Scalp the whitest person here". I was of course the only white employee at the time.

Anyway, I literally want to kill this guy. I wont actually kill him of course but the fucker is a disgrace to his fucking ancestors and the bar really wasnt that high. I am near the point where might just give him a good old fashioned left hook.

So the point of my thread is this. Since I cant genocide this fucker, what should I do to make his life shittier? The first thing I want to do just to freak him out a little is start heavily referencing my appreciation of indian genocide in veiled ways. I mean I am basically a nazi so I might just go fully Aryan Brotherhood every time I go to work jut to fuck with these negros and natives. I could also do the panzy ass bitch thing and give an anonymous call to the employee complaints line about this guy being "racist" but I doubt much would come of it.

Alternatively I could just pretend to be his friend. He has asked me to hang out after work multiple times and could use that to destroy his life from the inside. But I dont think I could keep a mask up long enough to do that nor do I ever want to hang out with this fag.

Other than that what should I do to this guy to make his time at work a living hell?
    It is impossible to be oppressed if you are white. Especially if you are male.
    Originally posted by reject It is impossible to be oppressed if you are white. Especially if you are male.

That is why I am pretty sure calling a hotline wouldnt work. But back in reality I have a coworker who is marginalizing me and my people. Something has to be done.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    He sounds like a fun guy really. I'd probably just smoke some bud with him and make fun of each other.
    Originally posted by mmQ He sounds like a fun guy really. I'd probably just smoke some bud with him and make fun of each other.

A peace pipe will not solve my problem. Next.
    HampTheToker African Astronaut
    Stop being a pussy and just kick his ass like a man.
    Originally posted by HampTheToker Stop being a pussy and just kick his ass like a man.

We are getting somewhere here. I thought this thread would get some lulzy BI revenge type posts but damn, yall really molested my expectation there.
    I hate indians and I partially am one, rub his lunch on your balls. Get some liquid lsd and put it in his lunch. Do you work in an industrial setting? Can you fake an industrial accident?
    Originally posted by a·nom·a·ly We are getting somewhere here. I thought this thread would get some lulzy BI revenge type posts but damn, yall really molested my expectation there.

You can be a passive aggressive little shit, or you can show that fucker how the West was won.

Your choice.
    Go home white man (and by home I mean anywhere except north America)
    infinityshock Black Hole
    what a flaming faggot. go strip off your skin and burn it...you dont deserve it.

if a mud race offends your heritage, you defend it. with physical violence, if need be considering that is the only thing they understand because theyre not smart enough to be trained any other way.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Hahaha, you're getting cucked!
    j

Post last edited by SCronaldo_J_Trump at 2017-01-11T03:26:00.979454+00:00
    Fucking finally. Someone giving me the keks I needed. Ill make some up and discreetly put them around.
    Originally posted by a·nom·a·ly Fucking finally. Someone giving me the keks I needed. Ill make some up and discreetly put them around.

Here's the thing...

When this faggot realizes you're the one putting them up, then he'll probably sucker punch you like a bitch and proceed to beat you senseless while you're stunned. Afterwards, he'll blame it on racism, and you'll be the one that gets fired.

If you can accept that violence is the answer, then you can do what it takes to have some real satisfaction out of this whole thing. Let the testosterone and adrenaline flow. It's a high all it's own.

You can fight straight up or catch him out somewhere while concealing your identity. Try it. You might like it.
    OP IS A CUCK AND A HOMOSEXUAL FAGGOT THAT SUCKS THE GLORY HOLE AT WORK ALL DAY

Post last edited by SCronaldo_J_Trump at 2017-01-11T03:26:33.234247+00:00
    bling bling Dark Matter
    use the niggasin speace pipe method
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by HampTheToker catch him out somewhere while concealing your identity. Try it. You might like it.

Would it be rude to have a club or something? I mean I could straight up fight him, or I could straight up fight him with a mask outside of work. But it seems so much more satisfying to not even give the fucker a chance.
    Put some kinda deadly poison or parasite in his water bottle. Or LSD everything in his house when you find where he lives, take the day off work, go there and dose everything in the fridge, put large amounts on all the food.
    Yeah man, Ill just get a parasite and put it in his water that will show him!

Fucking moron.

No I didnt call you a moron. I said that its totally feasable to coat someones food supply with one of the most expensive and hard to find drugs. Totally doable.

God damned idiot.

SC you are a fucking moron and should probably feel worse about your life than I feel about mine. And that is saying something because I live with a noose ready at all times. Basically I am telling you to kill yourself. Do you hear me? You should just fucking do us all a favor and kill yourself.
Jump to Top