User Controls

how are your teeth doing?

I used to have this habit of playing counter strike for hours on end while chewing ice when I was a teenager then I got into drugs and did a bunch of stimulants. I've had at least a few significant multiple month stimulant addiction periods, on mpa, 4f-mph, iph, and less so with meth/amp and coke. Also I drank coffee and tea for basically all of my adult life and smoked a lot too. There was also one incident where I rolled my balls off at some rave and chewed up this plastic water bottle cap for hours into a flat mess and the next day my teeth were sore and mouth was all cut up.

Anyways after this last bout of stimulants which I've been clean off of for like 6 months I've noticed my teeth seem to be more fucked and brittle. They have little chips and shit. I think I'll need to get them replaced or something at some point.
    Not too bad considering I'm British.

Little bit of enamel erosion on my top 2 from years of drinking acidic drinks and slightly yellowing, but in general they're in good condition.

A couple months ago I had a smackhead tell me I have good teeth and I should be thankful and look after them
    cerakote African Astronaut
    Originally posted by greenplastic I used to have this habit of playing counter strike for hours on end while chewing ice when I was a teenager then I got into drugs and did a bunch of stimulants. I've had at least a few significant multiple month stimulant addiction periods, on mpa, 4f-mph, iph, and less so with meth/amp and coke. Also I drank coffee and tea for basically all of my adult life and smoked a lot too. There was also one incident where I rolled my balls off at some rave and chewed up this plastic water bottle cap for hours into a flat mess and the next day my teeth were sore and mouth was all cut up.

Anyways after this last bout of stimulants which I've been clean off of for like 6 months I've noticed my teeth seem to be more fucked and brittle. They have little chips and shit. I think I'll need to get them replaced or something at some point.

i grind my teeth while tripping and while on speed and sometimes i get little bouts of hypertension and do it while sober. it just feels so good while youre on drugs though

i dip, smoke, and drink lots of coffee and a girl recently told me i have really pretty teeth so i guess they're ok
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    pretty good, I actually have very nice teeth, I also had braces when i was a kid. the only thing thats happened recently was I chipped one of my 2 front teeth while I was on mushrooms back in june.

a few years ago i went to the dentist for the first time in almost 10 years and I had some cavities that they filled, I think they were due to drinking.
    cerakote African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby pretty good, I actually have very nice teeth, I also had braces when i was a kid. the only thing thats happened recently was I chipped one of my 2 front teeth while I was on mushrooms back in june.

a few years ago i went to the dentist for the first time in almost 10 years and I had some cavities that they filled, I think they were due to drinking.

yeah get your cavities filled before they need to root canal your teeth
    http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/world/article125606709.html

You shouldn't have to wait very long to regrow your teeth.
    Originally posted by Clutch http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/world/article125606709.html

This story is actually what inspired me to make the thread. I'm gonna do some more research into it probably whenever I have time and maybe buy some off the dark net or something.
    yeah buy teeth off the darknet
    I got all my body parts off the darknet.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Let me ask them. I'll get back to you.

-_-
    I think meth broke them too
    Seriously fucking shit. Bad oral hygiene my whole life + a couple years of stimulant abuse. :|
    And I bet you still suck that D like a champ ^
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump And I bet you still suck that D like a champ ^

You know it baby. ;)
    Even tho you have one lololololololololololololololol
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Clutch http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/world/article125606709.html

that'll never happen. for the same reason there's no cure for diabetes
    Replace teeth with mercury amalgamated carbon steel.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Replace teeth with mercury amalgamated carbon steel.

that'd be fun...until everyone dies from mercury poisoning

tungsten...
    They use mercury amalgam in dentistry every day.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
Jump to Top