User Controls

I need the toecheese army

Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    So I was on the neopets subforum socialjuicebars101 telling all those friends about my favourite bar, Pulse, and then the moderators politely said that I'm not welcome for now and gave me a 3 minute ban. So i need the toecheese army to go over to neopets and tell all those big lads to stop being mean to me. I know you guys are great lovers of juice so why not put that talent to some good use? Here are some examples of the things that I posted, the replies made me butthurt.

"34 and living with mommy: my heroic story"

"How to clean peed blankie?"

"Fighting for your freedom with gloryholes"

In one thread someone was laughing at the pic of me in my jimjams that I posted. As you can see these people are big ol' meanies and need to be dealt with. We can either plan a time to do it to overwhelm the moderators or just do it whenever we feel like it but please give these people a right telling off.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    this violation of common decency deserves more than simple words. post the pi of the mods and admin so a more appropriate mass butt rape can be arranged
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Lol neopets
    roflcopter
    With you bro, just point me in the right direction and I'll give them the what for
    I don't respect any of you either, that's why I haven't left.
    Why do they let club penguin trash in here

Seriously, club penguin was a terrible game, why are they here?
    I just can't take people who watch anime seriously. I guess if your a pedo its the only legal way to get off.
    Originally posted by Clutch I just can't take people who watch anime seriously. I guess if your a pedo its the only legal way to get off.

American detected.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Clutch I don't respect any of you either, that's why I haven't left.

taking a hairy nigger dick bellybutton-deep in your gob is the best way for you to earn respect.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump American detected.

Hey, you made it to Naturally Camouflaged, nice.
    I just can't take people who watch seinfeld seriously. I guess if you like lasagna its the only legal way to get off.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Clutch I just can't take people who watch anime seriously. I guess if your a pedo its the only legal way to get off.

You're an uncultured fool, Clutch. Typical Amerifag indeed.
    I like Cowboy Bebop and everything the guy that made Howls moving castle made and especially the animatrix. However, there's alot of anime about underage girls and some anime fans are a little creepy about it so I saw a weakness and I pounced like puma.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Clutch I like Cowboy Bebop and everything the guy that made Howls moving castle made and especially the animatrix. However, there's alot of anime about underage girls and some anime fans are a little creepy about it so I saw a weakness and I pounced like puma.

Pretty entry level bro. It's the twisted, neurotic, and saccharine depravity of seasonal anime that makes the medium conducive to art.
    I had roomate who was super into anime. He had a life sized hug pillow of some anime girl and his girlfriend broke up with him when he got it. I didn't see it as a viable option to have a social life. I do see the appeal though.
    Originally posted by Lanny Hey, you made it to Naturally Camouflaged, nice.

What were the ranks again?

Originally posted by Number13 I just can't take people who watch seinfeld seriously. I guess if you like lasagna its the only legal way to get off.

taste the isosceles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4uqYBeZ1fU
    I used to think anime was really stupid but then one late night i watched this anime called claymore. It was amazing. I loved it. It triggered emotions in me deep emotions needless to say i have it on blu ray...havent really seen any animes other then that that ive enjoyed
    Heavy metal was a prety good anime I liked that when I was a kid.
    Originally posted by Clutch I don't respect any of you either, that's why I haven't left.

I guess you don't respect yourself much, or you'd just leave these inferiors to their sandbox.
Jump to Top