User Controls

Frala.do you and Lanny wash..

Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    your dildos by hand or do you use the dishwasher? also does he bleach his anus after waxing by a professional or do you do it for him with a home DIY kit?

also youre living in sin you know this, right?
    Chairman Takeshi Kaga African Astronaut
    .. my dick in your ass?
    frala Avant garde shartist
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready your dildos by hand or do you use the dishwasher? also does he bleach his anus after waxing by a professional or do you do it for him with a home DIY kit?

also youre living in sin you know this, right?

We just toss them out in the backyard to air dry. We learned a lot during THE COVID and apparently sunlight kills a lot of germs. I don’t think Lanny would appreciate me painting a landscape of his anus for you though so let’s stop there.

Also yes thank you for taking such great interest in our home life. You’ll be happy to know (or maybe you won’t) we are aware we are living in sin and find it quite enjoyable.

We are also aware you too are living in sin but simply don’t give a fuck. TTFN.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by frala I don’t think Lanny would appreciate me painting a landscape of his anus for you though so let’s stop there.

What about for me?
    Oh in that case I’ll send pics.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Whats the difference between a painting of a b-hole and a painting of a landscape of a b-hole?
    Originally posted by mmQ Whats the difference between a painting of a b-hole and a painting of a landscape of a b-hole?

One includes happy trees
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by frala One includes happy trees

And what about the landscape one?
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    y'all are all sick people
    Oh please. Like you haven’t seen Ricky’s butt trees.
    Ricks flying buttress
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Chairman Takeshi Kaga African Astronaut
    Hey Frala, plan on getting any abortions lately?
    the landscape b-hole are plenty yet a portrait b-hole is very large. goatse large
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready the landscape b-hole are plenty yet a portrait b-hole is very large. goatse large

Thanks BRA.

the landscape b-hole are plenty

That makes complete sense when you put it that way. 'Preciate it.
    think of portrait being about quality b-hole over quantity b-hole

Bradley Black Hole
    this is disgusting. you all should be ashamed. Grown adults with poop humoour
    The butthole is supposed to be sacred.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    Originally posted by frala Oh please. Like you haven’t seen Ricky’s butt trees.

honestly we uphold very strict homophobic guidelines for comfortable living through the years.

pretty sure we havent seen the other from 6 inches above the knee and 3 inches below the belly button ever
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready think of portrait being about quality b-hole over quantity b-hole

I'm thinking about that right now.

Anyway I decided to ask my African American friend Jeeves. He told me that portrait orientation can make the subject feel more imposing, even regal. And, because you're closer, it can give the image more of an intimate feel. In contrast, using landscape mode can make the subject feel smaller, perhaps even vulnerable. But, it could also provide context that would make it seem grander.

So now it makes sense why lanyard might not want a landscape drawing of his b-hole as it would come across less regal and rather impersonal.
Jump to Top