User Controls

Poll: ?

What does God look like?

?
    He looks like a man, but you can't look directly at him or you'll die.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    A sight no eye could see.
    We were created in his image. That's why the fallen angels were so jealous of us and rebelled and why Satan tricked Eve.
    Ghost Black Hole
    He has a Fro
    Ghost Black Hole
    [OBJ]
    Chairman Takeshi Kaga African Astronaut
    The quantum wavefunction is god. Here is what he looks like:
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Like Allah
    Bradley Black Hole
    A very old man, he likely has a wife who appears about half his age (early 50s) but is in fact almost as old as he is.
    Originally posted by Bradley A very old man, he likely has a wife who appears about half his age (early 50s) but is in fact almost as old as he is.

How do you know he isn't a womens?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Worf, son of Mogh How do you know he isn't a womens?
    Originally posted by Worf, son of Mogh How do you know he isn't a womens?

Because he wouldn't have made women weak and stupid if he was
    Originally posted by Worf, son of Mogh ?

I've posted my pics before.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I've posted my pics before.

No you haven't.
    Originally posted by Chairman Takeshi Kaga Because he wouldn't have made women weak and stupid if he was

My theory is he turned into a woman after creating Eve. sHe got so mad when that bitch started eating apples even though she set the trap by creating the serpent and apples to begin with, then never gets over it. sHe holds a grudge and starts punishing humanity when they try to spend time away from her. Made childbirth painful for Eve for being a backstabbing, snake-loving whore, and later on reduces human lifespan from hundreds of years to like 110 if you're really really lucky. Eventually just GHOSTS humanity and stops communicating directly. God is a toxic girlfriend and we need to break up with her for the good of mankind.
Jump to Top