User Controls

just got out of the emergency room

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I have having a rough day because I hear voice, in fact I am right now, but yesterday they were really bothering me basically all day to the point where it was really bad, I was doing some really bizarre stuff. I was like fuck this because the stuff I was being told was really evil.

I was like fuck this I need a brew and went to the store and saw my neighbor and ent up hanging with him and told him what was going on and he said its all good man, I understand what you're going through and we talked about it for awhile and watched a documentry and he wanted to go by cigs but I refused to get in his car and said man lets just walk, its techinically larceny if I get in your car with the circumstances and I was like the voices are telling me I'm in trouble and need to put my arms in the air take off my shoes but I don't want to but you just go to walgreens and we'll chill when you get back and maybe this will all be solved. He comes back like 15 minutes later and I have my pants off just in boxer briefs and my tank top. And he was like what the fuck you have got to be fucking with me now, this isn't fucking funny. And I said "Hey lady shut up" and he said "Don't call me a lady" and I said I wasn't talking to you I was talking to this lady that wont shut up so I can hear you"

he fucking instantly got mad and slugged me really hard in the arm.. i mean it didn't hurt, I'm sore today and I was like back the fuck off don't touch me again and he started walking away almost with like tears in his eyes and turned around and through a budweiser at me that I refused to drink because its open container, despite me drinking in public all the time. I dodged it pretty well.

But anyways he walked off looking like he was about to cry and I felt bad but I'm in some kind of trouble and the voice told me to now take off the shirt, and take off the underwear. And I was like dawg.. I can't do that, thats illegal.. and 45th is a busy street even this late at night.. and he said well then we're going to come shoot you, we can see you but you can't see us..

and so I did it, standing skinny butt naked with my hands in the air.. and I saw two coppers in svus' and they didn't even see me because I was trying to be modest by standing behind a car away from the street but I turned at the waist and wavved my hands and turned back.. just stand there with two coppers and there head lights on my ass with my hands in the air.

One of the coppers was hott af.. the other was just a fag. And they were like whats going on here... and I told them I hear voices and have had a rough day and was told to do this or ill be shot for being crazy.

And explaining it ass naked. And she eventually was like sir you can put your clothes on.. and I said If I do.. you promise not to kill me.. and I had to explain to them that I have bipolar and hear voices but I'm cool now so thanks fuys..

and she was like weeeeeel its fine, you're not in trouble for this but I technically have to take you to the hospital.. you have options you can go voluntarily.. or I can take you in cuffs. so I went with out the cuffs.

All I did was go to sleep and the doctor woke me up to interview me and I was completely normal but he have some questions about the nudity in public part.. but he was like youre cool you can go and they gave me a voucher for a taxi home
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    blaster master victim of incest
    Was the woman's voice kind of like a man's voice?
    Originally posted by blaster master did you do some tek?

no......
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Was the woman's voice kind of like a man's voice?

no, the women voices I have always have sounded like a woman.

the black guy is still talking to me today, telling me still "PUT YO HANDS IN THE AIR AND TAKE OFF YOUR UNDERWEAR MOTHER FUCKER" Like he is laying down a rhyme.

But the thing is about these voices is they sound like they are far away but still convincing enough to think theres a possibility they are real
    cigreting Dark Matter
    no meaning yes
    Originally posted by cigreting no meaning yes

No.. I think you're just jelly that you weren't able to walk around with a sexy ass naked and with a long swangin' piece like because you have no swagger like me, vegetable lasagna
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    i used to believe it was hauntings. makes me sometime wonder if it is in fact VoG tech.
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready i used to believe it was hauntings. makes me sometime wonder if it is in fact VoG tech.

yeah I feel ya on that, I feel like a lot of people say for example skitz out drugs, people know how to use voice to skull on people on a vulnerable mental wavves. So its like a double whammy

I even asked the voices if thats what they are using to talk to me, and they wouldnt admit to it, but they would say a lot of other things.
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    hey Bill Krozby smoke chat?
    whats that?
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready i used to believe it was hauntings. makes me sometime wonder if it is in fact VoG tech.

but it is hauntings to an extent as vog tech used to not be a thing..
    lets set up a chat like tinychat. how come u nevers hwoed up the last time u claimed u would.
    I got busy/ concerned with something else at the time I guess I dont know. I used to be on tinychat every day for years but fell out of it I guess last summer

don't try to make me the king of empty promises ahahahahah thrap thrap
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    i was looking for the paddle direction speakers that are flat and direct targeted sound. but this is from the same episode.

Voice2Skull.
    You skipped out bro you are a party pooper.
    króz is laying the bases for "not guilty due to temporary insanity" here.

who else did you rape or attempted to rape again this time ?
    G African Astronaut
    Leave the gummies alone son,,,
    Originally posted by G Leave the gummies alone son,,,

loser lmao
Jump to Top