User Controls

how many of you here who have never been anywhere

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    or done anything noteworthy?
    CandyRein Black Hole
    I’m 37 and I’ve never been to jail..
    If I went I’d immediately get a girlfriend to protect me..
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I had people plot on me to take my stuff because I was doing so well and literally had Gucci shoes and an expensive ass watch while making plays and getting packages brought right to me.

Fill a warehouse full of men and you will see some patently female behavior
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Yea thats true. I literallt had to fight a game named spyder who was a nazi skinhead and his disciple or henchman troule or joseph raoisman in a small dinky ass cell over cookies and honey buns.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    CandyRein Black Hole
    😭
    WHen you are shitting your pants fighting people in a small cell lol over honey buns you know you have to reavaluate your life.
    Have any of u ever shat your pants while fighting people or being jumped?
    Nile bump
    Fucking wariat
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Wario 😭😂 💀

You crazy man
    Imagine... just imagine... running back and forth in a small bathroom cell as two guys are chasing you and hitting you while a third is holding the door to prevent yoru escape as you shit your pants.
    Originally posted by Wariat Have any of u ever shat your pants while fighting people or being jumped?

cant because their penises were in the way.
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Oh look another thread, about jail.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I've been to jail a lot of times unfortunately and I don't do "well". I worry about a lot of stuff more than normal and feel bored at the same time.
    Originally posted by Wariat Have any of u ever shat your pants while fighting people or being jumped?

No but I'm sure its happened to many fighters
    Originally posted by Sudo Fill a warehouse full of men and you will see some patently female behavior

my friend / old boss was in prison and he's a huge guy and I'm sure he had no problems, but he worked in the mail room or some shit like that and totally walked into a broom closet catching this vato suckin' a dick while he was supposed to be working.. lmao
    Originally posted by Wariat Yea thats true. I literallt had to fight a game named spyder who was a nazi skinhead and his disciple or henchman troule or joseph raoisman in a small dinky ass cell over cookies and honey buns.

More like they banged and made you their prag you lying victim
    whats a prag? I thought he was a chomo
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby whats a prag? I thought he was a chomo

Prag is when they force someone to wear makeup and get ass fucked on the reg as a full time bitch.
    Data African Astronaut
    It's funny how people who have been in jail never stop talking about it. You can tell they dropped the soap
    Ghost Black Hole
    I have never been anywhere in fact I don't even exist
Jump to Top