User Controls

Poll: ?

Are you vaccinated?

Data African Astronaut
    ?
    Yes I've had my Rabies shot after the fat racoon incident a few years ago
    WellHung Black Hole
    Like a good lad, I'm going to continue to dance with the girl that brung me.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    It looks like the old farts are winning, right, Jiggle Booty?
    Originally posted by stl1 It looks like the old farts are winning, right, Jiggle Booty?

Dunno...Rabies shots are at any age...it's for those who are possibly exposed to it.

You probably got one because of your wrangling with technologist.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by WellHung Like a good lad, I'm going to continue to dance with the girl that brung me.

pedophile detected.. you should try dancing with women not girls you loser.

anyways no I don't believe in getting a vaccine and standing in line with a bunch of losers to get one , seems like a waste of time to me. everyone i know thats got the vaccine said it was a pain in the ass!
    Data African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby pedophile detected.. you should try dancing with women not girls you loser.

anyways no I don't believe in getting a vaccine and standing in line with a bunch of losers to get one , seems like a waste of time to me. everyone i know thats got the vaccine said it was a pain in the ass!

^type of nigga to pull off a bandaid slowly
    REAL men don't wear bandaids, the smear racoon shit on the wound.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Data African Astronaut
    REAL men die of infection
    Originally posted by Data REAL men die of infection

All the while laughing at faggots with bandaids on..especially those bandaids with smiley faces on them
    Data African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson All the while laughing at faggots with bandaids on..especially those bandaids with smiley faces on them

Why especially what's wrong with smileys
    Originally posted by Data Why especially what's wrong with smileys

REAL men don't smile...they scowl.
    Data African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson REAL men don't smile…they scowl.

So if you get a bandaid with bright yellow scowls???
    Originally posted by Data So if you get a bandaid with bright yellow scowls???

It's still a bandaid but I guess I'd compromise if a scantily clad nurse insisted I wear one.

They gave me an "I've been vaccinated" sticker when I got mine...that went straight out the window...what kind of twat walks around with an "I've been vaccinated" sticker on.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby pedophile detected.. you should try dancing with women not girls you loser.

Us losers are gonna help make concerts and mass gatherings open up sooner rather than later, so YOU'RE WELCOME in advance.

My shot took about 10 minutes total. I didnt even wait around like they want you to to see if you have an allergic reaction because YOLO. Mine made me feel really good actually. I might lie and just keep getting my "first shot" over and over. I LOVE IT!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by mmQ Us losers are gonna help make concerts and mass gatherings open up sooner rather than later, so YOU'RE WELCOME in advance.

My shot took about 10 minutes total. I didnt even wait around like they want you to to see if you have an allergic reaction because YOLO. Mine made me feel really good actually. I might lie and just keep getting my "first shot" over and over. I LOVE IT!

"I have to have a prick inside me to feel alive"...said Billy.
    Data African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson It's still a bandaid but I guess I'd compromise if a scantily clad nurse insisted I wear one.

They gave me an "I've been vaccinated" sticker when I got mine…that went straight out the window…what kind of twat walks around with an "I've been vaccinated" sticker on.

Samuel Adams will send you $7 via cashapp if you post a pic of that sticker on instagram. Supposed to be for a beer at a bar. Not even their beer just a beer.

Krispie Kreme also offering one free donut daily to anyone who brings in their vaccination card

Its a valuable sticker
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson "I have to have a prick inside me to feel alive"…said Billy.

Billy sounds like a proper faggot. I'd enjoy burning him alive in my oven.
    Originally posted by Data Samuel Adams will send you $7 via cashapp if you post a pic of that sticker on instagram. Supposed to be for a beer at a bar. Not even their beer just a beer.

Krispie Kreme also offering one free donut daily to anyone who brings in their vaccination card

Its a valuable sticker

Damn...
    Data African Astronaut
    Propper faggot innit i tell you wot mate
Jump to Top