User Controls

Hey wariat I made a trailer with imovie

https://streamable.com/315cyz
    Folks?
    Bradley Black Hole
    i watched it, was kinda surprising seeing what you look like. Didn't really understand much of it.

Kinda worried I have hikkimorri tendencies
    Originally posted by Bradley i watched it, was kinda surprising seeing what you look like. Didn't really understand much of it.

Kinda worried I have hikkimorri tendencies

Yeahp that’s me

Are you a hiki?
    netstat African Astronaut
    edited for privacy
    Bradley Black Hole
    Not sure.

I talk to my rooommate, I have a couple friends, most of my social experiences are online. I don't ever leave my room except to purchase alcohol, make food in my communal kitchen (for myself, my roommate does not like to interact with me outside of doing shots of liquor and talkin for a few minutes) for myself, I leave the house to walk about 5-10 miles, I do this once or twice a week, I don't talk to anyone when I leave outside of the gas station where it's impersonal.

I spend all day reading, caring for my fish, my snakes. I always have my room door closed and spend msot of the day getting high on marijuana or drunk, reading, browsing this forum, browsing /pol/ and lately i've been trying to play more video games.

I have 8 friends that make a loose fitting social group, I see one of them the co president on Monday or Tuesday mornings for six hours. I also see another friend every week for one evening of drugs, card playing, and talking.

I see my mom once a week to help her with lifting stuff, play with her dog, etc.

The older I get the more nervous I am around other people and find myself retreating, in the hikkimorri style, into my own protective cell and letting less and less people in.

The homosexuality element has me meeting strangers for extremely short term relationships that have no deep or fulfilling value to my life.

I've pushed away most normal people due to my eccentricity and transient (wandering) lifestyle.
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    nice.
    Bradley Black Hole
    I'm extremely polite to strangers or people I do business with or only know in a specific capacity, so they get this sense that I am this very intelligent, kind, mild mannered man.

Then we hang out two or three times, I get comfortable and I start saying crazy ass shit to people or like they realize details about me that don't come off well (Like my record) in light of what their expectation has become of their new friend.

Like when people find out I have three names, that's very off putting, how do I tell them, I actually have four?
    Bradley Black Hole
    like ki have a golden microphone like you'd see in a shitty studio for making music, I can't sing, they ask why I have it, I say I make music for others, what kinda music

IDK nigga what the fuck?

I can't tell them Chicago style drill with me and my gangbanger friends as I work the beats and soundcloud premium for us?
    Bradley Black Hole
    but like i really wanna get more active and meet new people but idk how to meet normal boring people and like what ar ewe gonan talk about
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Jisatsu_Fujoshi1998 Yeahp that’s me

Are you a hiki?

whats up with the weird ominous stare and pedo pursed lips? you norman bates mother fucker
    Originally posted by Bradley like ki have a golden microphone like you'd see in a shitty studio for making music, I can't sing, they ask why I have it, I say I make music for others, what kinda music

IDK nigga what the fuck?

I can't tell them Chicago style drill with me and my gangbanger friends as I work the beats and soundcloud premium for us?

You sound like you might be mentally ill
    Originally posted by netstat watching this makes me wonder if you're actually an intelligent and self aware person who when confronted with the existential horror of living in an absurd, savage and pointless world decided to become a parody of it

but probably not, what we see is all you are

What are you even talking sbout
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jisatsu_Fujoshi1998 You sound like you might be mentally ill

what are you talking about
    Originally posted by Jisatsu_Fujoshi1998 What are you even talking sbout

if you have to ask you'll never know, keenan
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby if you have to ask you'll never know, keenan

Stop using my vernacular
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Originally posted by netstat watching this makes me wonder if you're actually an intelligent and self aware person who when confronted with the existential horror of living in an absurd, savage and pointless world decided to become a parody of it

but probably not, what we see is all you are

Oh you have the answers besides talking about children and showing photos only suggestive. pushing that sick envelope.

Dude I been doing the same shit as HIki I guess .. except the part about spraying a school yard or Synagogue. this site was kind of serious and even I got threats that seem pretty creditable .but You seem to have the answer to how everyone should live. Show yourself.
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Originally posted by Jisatsu_Fujoshi1998 Stop using my vernacular

what does that whurd meene?
    Originally posted by Jisatsu_Fujoshi1998 Stop using my vernacular

lol shut your cock sucker, I write the script you just follow it, lets just be real here, you nonce
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready what does that whurd meene?

stfu peedy
Jump to Top