User Controls

jst put me too sleep fam

bling bling Dark Matter
    2 days of off hash and i already falln into bipolar sleepn pattern

4am now last time i woke was like 3pm after sleepin from like 1230pm after wakin at 945am after sleepin from like 730 am after stayin up all night untill that 730am prv mentiond
    bling bling Dark Matter
    idk if nyone noticed i posting in middel of day yesterday and all the times before that thru the nights
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Yeah i noticed i was up all night as well. I will go to bed now though, kinda tired.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    ya i thought i wud b in bed early after sleepin for only 3 hours before but im less tired now than before hallllpppp
    bling bling Dark Matter
    im usually passt out from like 3 am until 5pm
    Hope i can sleep, and i hope you'll get some rest as well, if not we'll shitpost in a few.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    its gonna b fukd up if i sleep now tho i wont wake up till late and i had sum mission planned
    bling bling Dark Matter
    pce owt
    I can't sleep cos I've got a fucking cold and can't breathe lying down.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    I’ve definitely had pot send me into a polyphasic sleep pattern.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    wot do
    bling bling Dark Matter
    Originally posted by reject I can't sleep cos I've got a fucking cold and can't breathe lying down.

spark the night klike a rasta wif fever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bX0pwlGCYi0
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    bling bling Dark Matter
    bump for sleep
    infinityshock Black Hole
    remember kids...stay in school or your literacy will be on par with this tweeker.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    i told my mind if it keept turnting on me am gonna reaplace hash bongs wif daily mef bongs for 1 month see how u deal with tht
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Benzos for sleep, meth for when you tired. And weed and booze all the tinne.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Benzos for sleep, meth for when you tired. And weed and booze all the tinne.

Yes, can i also have opiates on weekends and holidays?
    Originally posted by Sophie Yes, can i also have opiates on weekends and holidays?

Heroin is turbo sleepmode. Opiates are only for good boys who finish all their cannabis.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    i slept 12 hours frm like 5am fml

cycle startd anu turn
    Don't stress yourself.

Regular sleep patterns are for the weak.
Jump to Top