User Controls

Went to work drunk. Got told im mangement material.

Woke up still drunk this morning. Like plastered as heck. Get to work like 20 minuets late and realize our regional is in today. An hour or so goes by and he tells me he would like to talk to me. Im thinking "Fuck. This nigga knows im fucked up and I didnt even mean to get fucked up today". We sit down and start talking and its just about what I see going on and how we can change and fix shit. Apperently he liked what I said because he was like are you going to school? No. Do you want to? Down the line. Would you consider making this job a career? I kinda didnt know what to say so I decided to just yes man it. Anyway its just a little more training before I can start managing. So today was pretty good I guess.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Congratulations on your future promotion.
    Every time I take benadryl theres a meeting at work.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Every time I take meth they cancel the meeting. :(
    cerakote African Astronaut
    every time i went to work tweaking i always got my shit done an hour early and had to get cucked out of an extra 7.50
    infinityshock Black Hole
    he...knows you're a drunkard yes-man...is gay...and is going to exchange business promotion for sexual favors
Jump to Top