User Controls

Bill Krozby's guide to online dating / getting pusssaaaaaay

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    okay well theres two different games, your online game and your in person game. they are two different things with as much as you fags like to pretend its not.

Luckily I live in texas in the capital city so i start off the opening line on a chicken "just a small town girl..."

and she will be like "lol well how do you know that about me??!" and respond with I can just tell...
    (then you go from there...)

or she will respond with "living in a lonely worrrrllld!!!" (all girls love journey) and you say "lol haha you're so smart, you know the song, thats rad" (or something like that and go from there.. )

or she will respond with "ha... so you're telling me you're a girl??" and you say "yeah, its joke dumbass" (then she won't talk to you maybe)

so what you do next with number 1 and 2 is just what id like to call *choding it up* you just be like "lol I'm kinDA Of a nerd and a fag and I've never done this before in my life lolz" (leave the fag part out)

and she will be like lol i love nerdz ! You can call me sakura chan!

and you say I'll call you whatever I want to call you chicken.

(remember to keep choding it up, like you're a big chode)

and when you set up a date just be normal (don't wear a sweat stained shirt, shower, and only be kinda krunk, and ask her if she wants to see your cat)

any questions?

/thread

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-01-02T09:03:49.152709+00:00
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    One thing I forgot is some girls like to keep their "chastity" they liked to be chased, so slap them on the asshole and make them run and go rawwwwwr. Some girls want to have sex with random guys and not feels like whores. So when in the morning/or after your done, they say something like "ohhh Bill Krozbyz you're quite the tom-cat" as they slap you you on your manly chest.
    I just message the first 100 decent looking females with "Hey there cutie, what's up?"
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump I just message the first 100 decent looking females with "Hey there cutie, what's up?"

Yes that could work for a handsome man such as yourself
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    bling bling Dark Matter
    it is ok to say u r quite bcus u are stoned strait away or no
    infinityshock Black Hole
    thread title should be 'effective birth control for the lonely virgin'
    Hey your gorgeous and im not to ugly wanna talk?...this is my opener
    Credit were credit is due.

"Just a small town girl..." is some kind of weird ass magic. I don't know if you came up with that yourself but damn.. it really works. Even in Germany.

Respect.
    Cue every chick on pof getting messages starting with "Just a small town girl..."
    What's pof?
    Originally posted by RisiR What's pof?

Plenty of fish
    Coming from reject, I assume it's a gay dating site for Brits on welfare.
    Merlin Houston
    Originally posted by RisiR Coming from reject, I assume it's a gay dating site for Brits on welfare.

That would be "plenty of fish and chips", pofc.
    Originally posted by Merlin That would be "plenty of fish and chips", pofc.

Yea god, get it right Risir
    "Poor ol' Fags" dot com.

There you go. It just took me an hour to come up with that.

bling bling Dark Matter
    if shorti after u toled her ur stoned she starts qerrin about sum flowery fragrance dose that mean shes tryin 2 get 2s of a spliff off u bcus i smoked it all u fat bicth proply ur fanni wot quefd out the smell
    Originally posted by bling bling if shorti after u toled her ur stoned she starts qerrin about sum flowery fragrance dose that mean shes tryin 2 get 2s of a spliff off u bcus i smoked it all u fat bicth proply ur fanni wot quefd out the smell

I'm gonna use this as my pick up line.
    I used to live with a girl who's BO genuinely smelled of weed. Like I'd be convinced she had been smoking it without telling me, but she claimed no it was just her BO.
    Originally posted by reject I used to live with a girl who's BO genuinely smelled of weed. Like I'd be convinced she had been smoking it without telling me, but she claimed no it was just her BO.

Whats her number.
Jump to Top