User Controls

Well fam, I've decided to double down and have a fam

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Something §m£ÂgØL and hydro and her husband could never pull off. I asked my girl last night over the phone if she would marry on 2 conditions we get married a year from now after the child is born, and if her parents will help "both" of us get a bigger place "together" while I go back to college to become an ac repair man. She agreed, even if she has to use her student loan money. So hopefully this works out, at least I can cross getting married off my bucket list lol. So fuck all of you haters, and much love to anyone that supports me in my decision.

Wish me the best, fam.
    dont fuck it up mate. I think you can do it though.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Is her family rich?
    Originally posted by a·nom·a·ly dont fuck it up mate. I think you can do it though.

thanks dude
    Hey man thats great hope it all works out for you. Are you still gonna be able to have crazy adventures if your family guy?
    Originally posted by reject Is her family rich?

not as much as my family is, but she hasn't fucked up in their eyes as much as me.
    Have they met you yet?
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Hey man thats great hope it all works out for you. Are you still gonna be able to have crazy adventures if your family guy?

probably not as much, but I will still always go and see metal bands downtown. so thats good enough for me. and thanks dude
    If you have a family now that rules out being a international gangster that gets into shootouts and boat chases. Think about it maybe you can squeeze in one last adventure before you settle down.
    Merlin Houston
    You're making a big mistake man, major in "Hot Dog Slingin'". People have ACs nobody has Bill Krozby dogs, knaw'm sayin?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump If you have a family now that rules out being a international gangster that gets into shootouts and boat chases. Think about it maybe you can squeeze in one last adventure before you settle down.

Meh, I'm not even allowed to leave my county much less the country for the next 2.5 years. I can do that after I have kids like capone did. Hell I've known a lot of dudes that had kids and then later went on to be drug dealers later in life. Just like walt from breaking bad.

I realized it's all give and take in this world, fam.
    Originally posted by Merlin You're making a big mistake man, major in "Hot Dog Slingin'". People have ACs nobody has Bill Krozby dogs, knaw'm sayin?

You can do both. And regardless, a kid is a kid. I doubt the state of texas is going to let me get rid of another one lol

theres nothing wrong with having a back up skill, especially since most restaurants fail. my uncle and I are still discussing this all.

Cause what would really suck if Bill Krozbydogs never happened/failed and then I still have a kid. Just trying to be responsible and think ahead fam. Look at donald trump he failed in a lot of things a lot bigger than ac man and Bill Krozbydogs, and he's the president elect. But he accomplished it by calculated doubling down. I'm only 29 years old, i know thats old to a lot of you younger guys here, but in reality its still fairly young. My dad had me when he was 28, and he's had several business prosper then fail, and some that he did just for hobbies.

And now he's retired from his job of 27 years and just chills fam

and he also raised my lil bro too and he had his house burnt down and then got a new one.

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-01-02T01:05:46.482457+00:00
    Bill Krozby is growing up guys.
    Originally posted by a·nom·a·ly Bill Krozby is growing up guys.

yeah my dad always told me to not worry and to always do what i want to. Him and a couple uncoordinated relatives one xmas back in 1995 or so bought me copies of leo the late bloomer. It was depressing at the time, but I realized some people actually care about me.

Merlin Houston
    I'm just messing around AC man is respectable and you could go and make your own business out of it eventually if you chose.
    Merlin Houston
    Is that your dad and bro? They look nothing like you.
    Originally posted by Merlin Is that your dad and bro? They look nothing like you.

yeah people say that about my brother and I

I have straight hair and a tan and and a narrow face, my lil bro has a jedi fro and lighter skin.

I'm also taller than everyone in my immediate fam, and I don't need to wear glasses.

My daughter is skinny/long like me, has long eyeleashes and blonde hair, yet her mom while not exactly skinny is pretty curvy and has blone/red hair.

My dad claimed that wasn't my kid because dark hair is hereditary trait that comes out from males into their kids.. but yet she has blonde hair (she had black hair and looked exactly like I did when I was born, whith a full head of black hair)

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-01-02T02:08:15.290232+00:00
    Originally posted by Merlin Is that your dad and bro? They look nothing like you.

Originally posted by Bill Krozby yeah people say that about my brother and I

I have straight hair and a tan and and a narrow face, my lil bro has a jedi fro and lighter skin.

I'm also taller than everyone in my immediate fam, and I don't need to wear glasses.

My daughter is skinny/long like me, has long eyeleashes and blonde hair, yet her mom while not exactly skinny is pretty curvy and has blone/red hair.

My dad claimed that wasn't my kid because dark hair is hereditary trait that comes out from males into their kids.. but yet she has blonde hair (she had black hair and looked exactly like I did when I was born, whith a full head of black hair)

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-01-02T02:08:15.290232+00:00

oh shit i misread that, my mom is hispanic, and also they were both skinny as a bean pole when i was their age.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby regardless, a kid is a kid. I doubt the state of texas is going to let me get rid of another one lol

Except for when you get into a pissing match with the kid's mom. Then a kid is someone else's problem, right Bill Krozby?
    Originally posted by Lanny Except for when you get into a pissing match with the kid's mom. Then a kid is someone else's problem, right Bill Krozby?

I never had a pissing match with my kids mom. I don't know where you get your facts from. But I probably shouldn't explain it to you again, because you've always been to much of a retard to understand it from the getco. If it was so much of a pissing match then why did I get off so easily? hmmmmm?
Jump to Top