Anyone fancy getting stabbed?

Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Cause I will stab you.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Sounds like fun.

I do get to stab back, right?
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    What’s your weapon of choice?
    Originally posted by Grylls What’s your weapon of choice?

You're hoping for a pork sword I bet.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson You're hoping for a pork sword I bet.

I didn’t actually say I wanted to get stabbed

But I’ll stab you with my rusty hobo knife if you want
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    I've got what I believe is an old French bayonet.

It has a 20" blade that starts out in a round point but then immediately turns into a four sided star shape. I believe is from the latter part of the 19th century.

It's one nasty ass pig sticker.

The French like sticking the English, right?
    cigreting Dark Matter
    ur boyfriend stabd ur but last nite faget
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe Cause I will stab you.

ok

Originally posted by stl1 I've got what I believe is an old French bayonet.

It has a 20" blade that starts out in a round point but then immediately turns into a four sided star shape. I believe is from the latter part of the 19th century.

It's one nasty ass pig sticker.

The French like sticking the English, right?

they experimented with those (usually 3 blades) because a stab wound wouldn't close even with the help of a field medic

turns out it loses almost all utility as a knife though
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra ok

they experimented with those (usually 3 blades) because a stab wound wouldn't close even with the help of a field medic

turns out it loses almost all utility as a knife though

What are you guys on about? Every bayonet I have ever seen seems to looks pretty much the same, like a big bread knife, because the whole point is to stab your opponent when you don't have a shot in the barrel, not confound his surgeons.
    Originally posted by Donald Trump What are you guys on about? Every bayonet I have ever seen seems to looks pretty much the same, like a big bread knife, because the whole point is to stab your opponent when you don't have a shot in the barrel, not confound his surgeons.

dont argue or question bladed weapon with aldra.

hes the authoritative expert of knives and stabbing weapons.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny dont argue or question bladed weapon with aldra.

hes the authoritative expert of knives and stabbing weapons.

OK.

But once you get stabbed with a musket's shit covered bayonet you can pretty much count yourself more or less out of the fight, unless Napoleon himself decides to parade solo up and down past you on horseback.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Donald Trump What are you guys on about? Every bayonet I have ever seen seems to looks pretty much the same, like a big bread knife, because the whole point is to stab your opponent when you don't have a shot in the barrel, not confound his surgeons.

https://www.cowanauctions.com/lot/lot-of-triangular-bayonets-3153464

the idea was to punch a triangular hole in someone because a regular stab wound would close and heal
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra https://www.cowanauctions.com/lot/lot-of-triangular-bayonets-3153464

the idea was to punch a triangular hole in someone because a regular stab wound would close and heal

Of course, so while 1/3 of Europe was pursuing progress, divinity, and enlightenment, and 1/3 was minding their own business, 1/3 was thinking of ways to punch a hole in someone's abdomen in such a way that the wound wouldn't stop leaking half-digested fecal matter into the thoracic cavity.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Of course, so while 1/3 of Europe was pursuing progress, divinity, and enlightenment, and 1/3 was minding their own business, 1/3 was thinking of ways to punch a hole in someone's abdomen in such a way that the wound wouldn't stop leaking half-digested fecal matter into the thoracic cavity.

ya duh eets obvius
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Knife fight knife fight- just like in a flag game-map of BF42

FreeAssange Houston [our argentine adverbial dick]
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready Knife fight knife fight- just like in a flag game-map of BF42

Isn't that a pillow fight?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Itt g.

Originally posted by Grylls I didn’t actually say I wanted to get stabbed

But I’ll stab you with my rusty hobo knife if you want

You didn't say you wanted to get stabbed but we all know you're a fruitcake that wants to be
    Bradley Black Hole
    I've been stabbed and stabbed and assure you, unless you cum in my heart I'm gonna push your soul out of your thoughts.
    Ghost Black Hole
    you gonna stab me with that giant fucking pyramid chin

stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    These 12 pictures are very similar to my bayonet. The differences are that mine doesn't have the "finger guard" and my sheath has a ball at the end.

Definitely not something you'd want to get stuck with!

Also, this blade is only 13 1/2 " long while mine is 20" long.

https://www.ebth.com/items/9189373-19th-century-french-infantry-four-sided-bayonet
Jump to Top