User Controls

Chell's birthday is coming up.

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Any ideas on the perfect gift or how to be sweet and romantic?
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    a new car.
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Originally posted by Wariat a new car.

I cant afford it. I can give her money i suppose but at the end of the day she wears the pants and I need to stay in my lane and focus on my drug addiction.
    FreeAssange Houston [our argentine adverbial dick]
    Originally posted by Fonaplats I cant afford it. I can give her money i suppose but at the end of the day she wears the pants and I need to stay in my lane and focus on my drug addiction.

Why do you want to focus on an addiction? That's almost the definition of addiction. Wouldn't you rather do the opposite (that is, if you are trying to stop taking that drug)
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Fonaplats I cant afford it. I can give her money i suppose but at the end of the day she wears the pants and I need to stay in my lane and focus on my drug addiction.

You smoke weed. Its 2021. She should stay in her lane and leave you the fuck alone.

Modern men give up all their pride for a single crumb of pussy and affection.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    freebased cocaine, edible panties, a fifth of rye and a boquet of flowers and a home cooked meal and eat her ass

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    ANAL
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    rent a nigger to give some good ol BBC action
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Fonaplats Any ideas on the perfect gift or how to be sweet and romantic?

dramatic is romantic, get her a gunshot wound
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Im thinking tattoos
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    yeah get her to tattoo Fona right across her fupa
    how old is chell going to be
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    I'm gonna guess 44
    Originally posted by POLECAT yeah get her to tattoo Fona right across her fupa

That says property of the POLECAT
    no, chjel is always bitchy when i'm talkin to fona
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by STER0S how old is chell going to be

old enough
    Originally posted by Fonaplats Any ideas on the perfect gift or how to be sweet and romantic?

Donate to a charity on her behalf.
    https://www.lelo.com/inez

It also comes in silver if the gold option is too expensive.

Originally posted by Ghost old enough

THAT'S NOT A NUMBER I'VE EVER HEARD OF
    Ghost Black Hole
    it is now
Jump to Top