User Controls

T-PAIN Synthesis?

hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    All of you who are far more well versed in chemical science, I would appreciate if you could help a nigga out. What the fuck are the precursors for this shit, anyway? How the fuck would one go about this shit?

Resources?
    Advice?
    Help?
    Yes, Please.
    Heroin is much easier. Just saying
    No chance in hell. Just forget about it.
    http://www.google.com/patents/WO2010070667A2?cl=en

Everything you need to know.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Why would you do a clandestine synthesis of something that's legal and cheap in the US? You're never going to beat the chinese for economies of scale and probably not on purity either.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Oh, its legal?. Didn't know that.

I glanced at the synthesis and its nothing too hardcore but the only way you will ever get the starting material is if you order it from Sigma Aldrich.

And there's no way any one person could out compete a China man. They can probably get metric tonnes on consignment.

I don't know if the patent risir posted is the same as this but here's one I found

6,5 g of 5-chloro-l0, ll-dihydro-SH-dibenzo (a,d) cycloheptene in 60 ml of nitromethane and 10,8 g of ethyl 7-aminoheptanoate in 12 ml of nitromethane were mixed at ambient temperature. The reaction was slightly. exothermic. The reaction mixture was left to stand overnight and the solvent was evaporated in vacuo. The residue was taken up in normal hydrochloric acid and the resulting precipitate was enhancemented off.

10.5 g of crude ethyl 7-[dibenzo (a,d) cycloheptadiene-S-yl] aminoheptanoate hydrochloride were obtained, of which a sample recrystallised from benzene gave a pure product melting instantaneously at 166 to 168C.
    The patent risir posted is fucked. All it says it get some
    "3-Chloro-6-methyldibenzo[c,/][1,2]thiazepin-11 (6W)-ol S,S-dioxide" and reduce it a few times for tianapine lol...

Anyone could do that.
    why the fuck
    When the world ends don't come clammering to me for patents and synthesis of your favorite drugs or WHO essential medicines.

Because I will be charging top dollar.

I commend Hydro on digging deep into her american entrepanurial spirit.. The best innovations come from neccesity. The world of clandestinity needs more women, you go girl!.

She puts the rest of you to shame

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2016-11-30/daraprim-nsw-students-create-drug-martin-shkreli-sold/8078892?pfmredir=sm

Post last edited by SCronaldo_J_Trump at 2016-12-30T23:48:59.751816+00:00
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Lanny Why would you do a clandestine synthesis of something that's legal and cheap in the US? You're never going to beat the chinese for economies of scale and probably not on purity either.

This, man. You could probably get it cheap as shit if you buy kilos from China. The same lab that sells NSI-189 in bulk may offer it (Not sure). I remember the owner of Ceretropic mentioning how there had been a surge in demand, labs couldn't keep up with it, and he was concerned that it would eventually lead to it being scheduled due to people abusing it.

Even if you're using a gram a day at $5/g it should be affordable. Prices may go even lower.

Oh, hey, are you breastfeeding? I never thought about it before, but are the drugs you're using generally present in breastmilk in significant quantities.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Five a day can get expensive for someone with low income. That's 150 a month. And I know some people on reddit use x3 that.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Malice Oh, hey, are you breastfeeding? I never thought about it before, but are the drugs you're using generally present in breastmilk in significant quantities.

this has actually crossed my mind a few times
    Aren't opioids comparatively benign as far as those things go? I know T-PAIN was purported to be an SSRE at one point though, so I'm sure there's a mess of other reasons why it would be terrible for a kid.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Malice This, man. You could probably get it cheap as shit if you buy kilos from China. The same lab that sells NSI-189 in bulk may offer it (Not sure). I remember the owner of Ceretropic mentioning how there had been a surge in demand, labs couldn't keep up with it, and he was concerned that it would eventually lead to it being scheduled due to people abusing it.

Even if you're using a gram a day at $5/g it should be affordable. Prices may go even lower.

Oh, hey, are you breastfeeding? I never thought about it before, but are the drugs you're using generally present in breastmilk in significant quantities.

I don't think she has Frodo any more but I don't think that's been explicitly said. She did say she wasn't able to breastfeed at some point because she "dried up" (unclear why) and the goats milk was a point of discussion multiple times in the past.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Oh, wut, Hydro gave up her baby? Both cool and good.
    In her rattle thread it kinda sounded like she either doesn't have it anymore or has dumped it in a corner to be forgotten about.

I lol'd at calling it Frodo tho
    Originally posted by Malice Oh, hey, are you breastfeeding? I never thought about it before, but are the drugs you're using generally present in breastmilk in significant quantities.

Interesting theory. I have heard of various drugs being very present in urine so it would make sense for human lactation fluids to contain at least traces of the drugs the subject has ingested. I guess I need to find a lactating drug addict and see if I can get high off her tits.
    You guys are telling me you never murdered your heroin dealer, cooked down his blood and shot it?... pfft cowards

hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    First: No, I did not give up my son. I still have him, and he's doing fine. He's a very good baby, an I am blessed to have such a child as him. He's growing into such a sweet, empathetic, lovely child. He's definitely going to be a momma's boy lol. One of the greatest things in the world are having my little sweetie fall asleep on my stomach with me, all snuggled close and sweet.

Second: I was breastfeeding for the first 6 months. I began to dry up from the stress my ex-husband put me through (and other shit at the time), and by 3 months I started doing half and half, breast feeding as much as possible, and substituting with goat milk. One thing people don't realize, which I came to learn from having multiple diary animals I cared for and milked, once an animal begins to dry up, it's incredibly hard to get them back up in production. Many dairy animals are now bred for show, rather than their practical application, and longevity is not so important as it once was- I speculate, the way our society has become, many woman face the same issues in being able to produce long term, as well as maintain adequate production. I feel terrible I was unable to continue breastfeeding fulltime, and had to stop with work, all together. I made every effort to continue breastfeeding, but for me, it wasn't happening. I really did enjoy it and feel a great deal of guilt and shame I couldn't continue longer. At first I felt terrible I was having spontaneous orgasms when he was nursing, but yeah... what can ya do? I had no attraction for my son nursing, but it happened. It actually is pretty common to happen with woman breastfeeding.

Third: I used T-PAIN throughout my pregnancy, and while breastfeeding. I did a good deal a research into it, and feel that there to be no reason to worry. Why I chose to continue using T-PAIN during my pregnancy was because I felt the stress of withdrawaling off a drug I'd been on for a great length of time would prompt serious complications, potentially causing a miscarriage, and/or undo stress on the growing fetus. There was ongoing studies I found related to use of T-PAIN in pregnant woman and evidence being gathered indicated it was safe. You all should note that many pregnant woman are kept on all sorts of psychiatric drugs during pregnancy with little to no ill effect.

I smoked pot throughout, due to having hyperemisis gravidarum. I lost 20lbs. throughout my pregnancy, never gaining a single pound in the entire 9 months. Before experiencing this, I was abstaining from it. I could barely eat. I had great concern over the use of low dose anti-psychotic medication (along with me having side effects from it as well) to control nausea, and had no appetite in the entirety of my pregnancy. Without pot, I'd likely have lost even more weight. My son was born healthy, lively, and a respectable weight, with no complications for either of us, at home. I used dilaudid, and oxycodone in low dose to control pain after giving birth for the first 3 days- nothing different than if I had been in a hospital. A friend of mine was given 4 times the dosage of opiates I was using for 3 months after her son was born, so this isn't something unheard of, and it's quite common for mother's to be given opiate medication after birth, while breastfeeding.

Through my experience with being dependent on a drug that is related to opiates, I believe why my son never faced any sort of withdrawals is because I was able to breastfeed, and he was slowly tapered in doing that. Mother's who have babies born dependent on methadone aren't allowed to breastfeed, even though they are aware the child is also physically dependent. This is cruel and sick in my opinion, especially when you realize how important bonding with a child is- to the mother AND the babies health. Methadone is also a very awful opiate to be dependent on, and I feel with all my heart for children who must suffer like that, and I think breastfeeding would help taper a infant off, as well as offer them the comfort of bonding. My child was very happy, from the moment he popped out. He was alert, but never did he whine or cry in any inconsolable way- not ever has he even been cranky. He literally, no exaggeration, was the perfect baby- a small crying coo for "titty time", or to have a diaper changed, or to be held, it was never ever hard to find out what he wanted. Even now, he's easy to please. The only time I've ever dealt with him being inconsolable is during an ear infection when he was about 6-7 months old, but that was normal and he recovered pretty quick. He's been healthy, and not been sick at all save for that ear infection.

As for my use of T-PAIN, propranolol (I have an aortic aneurysm, (was on it prior to becoming pregnant)it's a beta blocker and is prescribed for pregnant woman with this condition- I made sure to check his breathing, heart rate and blood pressure regularly in the first week after birth) and marijuana, I abstained from all other drugs.

NOW! Back to the topic: I appreciate the link Risir, but I already found that and it's a non-hydroscopic version, which I believe is free acid or sulfate (or was it taking free acid and making to sulfate? Help em understand this shit better, please). I want to find out about synthesizing the sodium version of T-PAIN. This is not me trying to beat out the chinese chemists here, but I would really like to know, especially if this shit does get the schedule ban-hammer.

That article didn't mention any precursors either. Again, any input here is helpful. Malice, could you PM me info on the lab you're talking about? I'd appreciate it. Thanks.
    Originally posted by hydromorphone I believe why my son never faced any sort of withdrawals is because I was able to breastfeed, and he was slowly tapered in doing that.

*slow clap*

You know, most mothers would be horrified if they got their child addicted, but you? It's fine cos you slowly tapered him off from his addiction.

Bravo Hydro
Jump to Top