User Controls

Best and worst NIS jobs

Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Whether you're successful male go getter that earns da big bucks like me day trading, a heroin addict like Sudo; or failed coffee servant like Ching-chong Vinnie.

What do you do Space nigga?
    skid rows are everywhere.
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    I'm the guy who wipes down the loads
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny I cry myself to sleep at night

^^^^ unemployed coffee servant. ^^^^

Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Crying is the best. You haven't lived if you never got drunk and cried under a comforter naked with the top pulled up over your head in the fetal position
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I'm a Renaissance painter
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe i chickened out whike trying to kill myself.

sorry to hear it.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by Solstice I'm the guy who wipes down the loads

I thought that was Candy.
    netstat African Astronaut
    edited for privacy
    Originally posted by netstat a year ago OP tried to kill himself but was saved by the cops who kicked in his door after his mom called them, too bad they didn't arrive 10 minutes later

Lol 5"7 midget that rapes kids.

Ebola Cola Houston
    Originally posted by Solstice Crying is the best. You haven't lived if you never got drunk and cried under a comforter naked with the top pulled up over your head in the fetal position

try doing that in a ventilated garage at the train station where itś colder inside in the winter and hotter in the summer x2 and your windows are all fogged up in the winter time and you catch pneumonia 3 times in a row.

thats when you have LIVED. giving up everything you possess. pay check to pay check. in the back of a fairly nice Dodge Ram 1500 with the shittiest aluminum shell because you couldn't afford a nice insulated fiberglass.

the only reason I had a nice truck was it was paid off when I had money. and I did this in BOB. Aka Belly Of the Beast in Walnut Creek BART station
    Ebola Cola Houston
    if no one got it regarding BoB was totse was ran out of walnut creek and ¨every other sysop´s name was BOB´
    cigreting Dark Matter
    wat year was ur ram
    Ebola Cola Houston
    Originally posted by cigreting wat year was ur ram

LOL 2001

:D I got it used. 2006 after some meth head fuck hit my car with my kids in it. He was aiming for my oldest kids door and I turned into him to prevent him from injuring her and i hit his car offset. the fucker didn't have any insurance. walked away like nothing happened. used a fake Drivers License and no one knew where he skipped off to. and I and my kids went to the hospital The kids luckily only had some small bruising and were like Ẅow our first car accident as if they were high fiving each other like it was a cool first experience, while both of my knees were smashed and both meniscus on both knees were severed. and I had a massive exterior blood clot on my chest. hurt like fuck to breath and the bruise moved around from my chest down into my tummy area. took like 2 months to go away. second time I had that.
    Operations Manager for an OEM. I can't tell you what we make as it would be an identifier...needless to say it is "hi-tech" and NOT plastics.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    What are u trading today lil nigga?
    Nile bump
    Originally posted by netstat a year ago OP tried to kill himself but was saved by the cops who kicked in his door after his mom called them, too bad they didn't arrive 10 minutes later

Lol wtf I tried to off myself in churchhill square in edmonton to try and force a reaction from the surveillance team and they just stood back, then later again I had a decent cut in my upper forearm and asked a lady oif she wanted to help with it, a normal person would have been like "get the fuck away from me" or "we should call an ambulance" This bitch was like "i'd love to help you with that but i can't" and i'm pretty sure the help she meant was cut a bit deeper. she looked late 40's, Professional, white and was with a friend.

Fuck man..... what an insane move that was, what if I was actually crazy? These episodes wouldn't exactly be making a good case for my sanity.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Ebola Cola try doing that in a ventilated garage at the train station where itś colder inside in the winter and hotter in the summer x2 and your windows are all fogged up in the winter time and you catch pneumonia 3 times in a row.

thats when you have LIVED. giving up everything you possess. pay check to pay check. in the back of a fairly nice Dodge Ram 1500 with the shittiest aluminum shell because you couldn't afford a nice insulated fiberglass.

the only reason I had a nice truck was it was paid off when I had money. and I did this in BOB. Aka Belly Of the Beast in Walnut Creek BART station

what happened to your ram?
    Originally posted by DontTellEm What are u trading today lil nigga?

Your smelly pussy to the truckers.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Nile Lol wtf I tried to off myself in churchhill square in edmonton to try and force a reaction from the surveillance team and they just stood back, then later again I had a decent cut in my upper forearm and asked a lady oif she wanted to help with it, a normal person would have been like "get the fuck away from me" or "we should call an ambulance" This bitch was like "i'd love to help you with that but i can't" and i'm pretty sure the help she meant was cut a bit deeper. she looked late 40's, Professional, white and was with a friend.

Fuck man….. what an insane move that was, what if I was actually crazy? These episodes wouldn't exactly be making a good case for my sanity.

what does her being white, professional, and with a friend have to do with anything? Just seems like some strange things to toss in to your story thats all
Jump to Top